Title Chase 2014/5

Raymond

For me it's gotta be Man City to win the title because any city fan I meet I can have a reasonable conversation about football with. Chelsea fans wind me up something chronic. As does anyone who likes or has respect for Mourinho

I just know one Man City fan and he has been one since the 80s and he is loving every moment of this. For every plastic fan there are some who has been there from the beginning.

I know a few who have been there since they could walk. One of those you never expect to happen and then it happens to your club, the plastic fans annoy me but the loyal fans are sensible on the whole and the way the club is run is really good in all honesty. Cheapest season ticket in the league for potential champions

• Like 2

I think Chelsea will win it but want City to win it as United fans wind me up (Especially the ones down here in the southwest who have never even been to Manchester let alone Old Trafford).

Liverpool are doing well but I just can't see them winning it, don't have a reason in mind I just can't see it happening.

Arsenal won't win because they seem to have lost all confidence now and may even be in a battle for 4th.

Typical Villa, just when we were back in the race we go and **** it up. Probably won't even get Champions League now either. Lambert Out.

Look at the positives, no one will see us coming now!

• 1 month later...

I think Chelsea will win it but want City to win it as United fans wind me up (Especially the ones down here in the southwest who have never even been to Manchester let alone Old Trafford).

Liverpool are doing well but I just can't see them winning it, don't have a reason in mind I just can't see it happening.

Arsenal won't win because they seem to have lost all confidence now and may even be in a battle for 4th.

My prediction was wrong!

• 3 months later...