Title Chase 2014/5

Raymond

Not sure I've ever seen this thread before.

Enjoyable lunacy from start to end. :)

We've kept it on the low down, much like Jose we were eager to avoid the pressure of being billed as contenders.

Its the equivalent of winning a long distance race by staying at the back to avoid any trouble, then exploding in the final straight.

We are well on track!

Edited by Nigel

Seeing as we've blown our chances this year, how abotu we rename this thread to "The push for Champions League qualification."? 10 straight wins will see us finish on 61 points. Might just be enough...

Would like to see liverpool win it to be honest but I reckon they will just fall short. Chelsea just to nick it from the jaws of city

just. No.

Double no.

Couldn't think of a more tragic event.

• Like 1

Would like to see liverpool win it to be honest but I reckon they will just fall short. Chelsea just to nick it from the jaws of city

just. No.

Double no.

Liverpool, are you serious? I get bloody sick of that team

• Like 1

just. No.

Double no.

Agreed. The only team I want to win less than Liverpool are small heath. If Liverpool win the league I'll give up on football as the wankfest will be unbearable for years. 

• Like 1

Seeing as we've blown our chances this year, how abotu we rename this thread to "The push for Champions League qualification."? 10 straight wins will see us finish on 61 points. Might just be enough...

The fact that we're writing off our chances of winning the league due to something so insignificant as mathematical certainty just demonstrates how far we have allowed our expectations to fall under Randy Lerner. Enough is enough.

Lambert out.

Anyone but Liverpool. Anyone at all. Just not Liverpool.

Anyone.

This.

I think i'd even prefer West Brom to win it than Liverpool...

I'd possibly prefer Small......Nah.  But anyone else.