Title Chase 2014/5

Raymond

"The trains from London to Birmingham are full of buzzing Villa fans who'll go to watch Villa's last home game in which they can secure the title with a win. One man said:

'Yeah, man city was good to follow, but I've honestly always been a Villa fan, as are all of us.'"

• Like 1

my tweet about Tony Moon's debut and his beard was on the BBC sport site today!

IS IT THE BEARD GODS TELLING US SOMETHING??

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=712767195438248&l=0effaba2cb

Wrong thread.

Is there a more appropriate place to discuss magnificent beards showing us the way to the title?

"Impressive Agbonlahor on fire as he puts away he's 25th goal of the season. Aston Villa's 3-0 win over Manchester United at Old Trafford puts them closer to the title, as the season close in for the 5 remaining games."

This is far more unbelievable than us winning the league.

'Swedish hotshot Ramtin slots home his 25th goal of the season to make that 15 wins out of 15 since the lethal striker put pen to paper in January. Lover Fabian Delph said "As soon as we met after the Newcastle game in August, I knew he was a bit special, I recommended him to the boss and he took a punt. What can I say"

This latest victory leaves closest rivals Hull City trailing Villa by 8 points, however, on Villa's form, they surely can't be caught!

BBC WM

Got a horrible feeling Jonathan Pearce will be commentating on the game that could see us win the title, and will utter words similar to what he said when Carew headed in our 2nd against Stoke "and surely that's secured champions league football for Villa"

Don't let him near our commentary box and we can go as far as we want

• Like 1

"The signing of Cleverley from Premier League under achievers United shows Aston Villa's intent to cement their place as the top dogs in the Premier League!" Tom Fox admitted.

"We look on in envy of the spending power of Villa compared to ourselves!" Manuel Pellegrini reluctantly confessed.