Title Chase 2014/5

Raymond

Yeh, beat Norwich at Carrow Road and you win the league. That's been the key stat for a few seasons now.  ;)

Actually, come to think about it, the statement that Norwich have not lost at home this calendar year looks wrong somehow, can't figure out why.  :huh:

Edited by briny_ear

Yeh, beat Norwich at Carrow Road and you win the league. That's been the key stat for a few seasons now.  ;)

Actually, come to think about it, the statement that Norwich have not lost at home this calendar year looks wrong somehow, can't figure out why.  :huh:

well it is true in the league except 2 defeats to VIlla :D

Since losing to use Arsenal have scored 12 goals, conceded 4, and have won all five our their matches. Can't handle the Villa, though.

Before playing us, Man City beat the current league champions 4-1.

Couldn't handle the Villa though.

A meme is born.
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I actually despair at myself sometimes. I'm just as fickle as any villa fan really and I sit here worrying about how we're going to do and always assume we're going to be worse than the other team. But then I look at the league and how our competition are doing and tell myself I need to have a bit of faith sometimes. You can say luck played a part or whatever but at the end of the day, we beat Arsenal, we beat Man City, we were unlucky against Chelsea and got good points against teams where even the best found it hard to get anything

Edited by Spoony