Title Chase 2014/5

Raymond

If we can can get 12 points from the next 15 points available, that will stand us in good stead for the title.

Ahaha, it's funny coz it's true though. If we did that you'd have to say we could make a push for the top 4 at least ;)

You would still get somebody say "21 points to go to safety".

• Like 2

If we can can get 12 points from the next 15 points available, that will stand us in good stead for the title.

Ahaha, it's funny coz it's true though. If we did that you'd have to say we could make a push for the top 4 at least ;)

The key to success is lowered expectations. 

Good. As far as I'm concerned I just want us to stay in the league until we can actually compete with the other clubs again (i.e. Lerner sells up), anything else is a bonus.

"It's Villa's to lose" says Mourinho in mind-games war with Lambert

"My invincibles weren't as good as Villas - we drew too many" admits Wenger

Lambert to be new King of independent Scotland after clinching Premier League title

Senderos rejects £30m move to Real Madrid, admitting "I don't want to take a step down"

Roy Keane rips off beard and headbutts Villa mascot in manic celebration

Van Gaal in question about a result against Villa "We shall succeed! Belive in the philosophy and we shall win the game"

"Impressive Agbonlahor on fire as he puts away he's 25th goal of the season. Aston Villa's 3-0 win over Manchester United at Old Trafford puts them closer to the title, as the season close in for the 5 remaining games."