Callum Robinson

sir_gary_cahill

I believe he is injured...a lot of PNE fans don't have him in their starting 11. When one enquired, most said he was injured and though he'd struggle to even make the bench.

A shame as I'd like to see him up against a decent defence.

just to let you know preston are playing Man Utd so he wouldnt be up against a decent defense ;)

Another Delfouneso. Not good enough.

Really?? He has a lot more passion and desire than Delfouneso!!

I went Swansea away last season when he came on and he was always wanting the ball and had lot of desire, he was close to scoring as well!!

Trust some Villa fans specially when you live in the United States and you have probably never seen the kid play live start saying "he's not good enough" before he has been given a proper chance.

He has potential yes, like Grealish, but at the current state fact is that he's not good enough yet. Or else he would have been in the first team already.

Let him play in championsship for now and let him develop.

Another Delfouneso. Not good enough.

Any reasoning whatsoever?

Ah I see it now. 'Can't get into a PL team so won't ever be good enough' Got you.  :blink:

Edited by StefanAVFC

I believe he is injured...a lot of PNE fans don't have him in their starting 11. When one enquired, most said he was injured and though he'd struggle to even make the bench.

A shame as I'd like to see him up against a decent defence.

Seems that he is fit

www.lep.co.uk/sport/preston-north-end-news/exclusive-callum-robinson-column-1-7108799

best he stays there if im honest because he will get regular game time plus Preston are probably in better form than us so he can flourish in a team without feeling pressure.

then at end of season he can return and im sure he will get a chance then

• Like 1

best he stays there if im honest because he will get regular game time plus Preston are probably in better form than us so he can flourish in a team without feeling pressure.

then at end of season he can return and im sure he will get a chance then

Yep, agree with this.

Â