Callum Robinson

sir_gary_cahill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He'll get a chance here next season, probably initally in the cups.

Hopefully next season Benteke stays/ If he does him, Gabby, Kozak, new signing (probably Sinclair) and Robbo will be our striking options next season with plenty of attacking midfielders/wide players in the mix aswell.

• 3 weeks later...

He looks very hit and miss still at the moment. Wasn't that good when he came on for Prestons last game, had a couple of good opportunities to pass or shoot and fluffed every time.

If PNE go up I would imagine they'd look for a better striker, which says a lot about his potential unfortunately

He looks very hit and miss still at the moment. Wasn't that good when he came on for Prestons last game, had a couple of good opportunities to pass or shoot and fluffed every time.

If PNE go up I would imagine they'd look for a better striker, which says a lot about his potential unfortunately

He was awful when he came on.

Yeah, seems to think highly of him going by his comments. Robinson will be involved in the squad and have his chances next season.

Robinson is going to be a big player for us in the Championship.

:D

:D I was low after that Stoke defeat. Robinson is going to be a big player for us in the Premiership.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Â