Libor Kozák

samjp26

When your in the shit (Sherwood), an you need goals from somewhere, you don't leave a goal scorer out the squad. Could save your season.......................................who knows?

Might not be the best striker, but seems to play with a passion, which is missing from Sinclair and Gabby at the moment.

Id like to see him in!

How would he have been any different from Rudy?

He would of covered more than 10 yards of the pitch for starters and would of done the job of both Gestede and Sinclair as he would of been an option for a long ball as well as making good runs and bringing others into play.

He is an option who is not getting a look in. Based on the managers performance so far I'm inclined to think Kozak can be useful for us despite what the clown in charge thinks, as I said even if he scores a handful and got us some points it would be a start, complete farce how he is isolated and it's the same with Gil.

I think some people forget how Kozak plays like as he is not much different to Gestede at all.

He makes runs down the channels and is a lot more intelligent with the ball and is a much more complete centre forward than Gestede.

I think some people forget how Kozak plays like as he is not much different to Gestede at all.

Kozak is a much better player than Gestede with the ball at his feet. With Kozak we don't need to play completely one dimensional to create chances for him unlike Gestede. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â