Libor Kozák

samjp26

I see the conspiracy theories are starting again this year. No one knows the reason. He will get his chance. If had was not in plans he'd not be named in the 25 nor would he be here. He could have been sold at a cut price it loaned out. 

Lets hang fire in making up things and wait and see. He might be off in January but no one knows. 

Edited by nazvfc
Spelling mistake

I see the conspiracy theories are starting again this year. No one knows the reason. He will get his chance. If had was not in plans he'd not be named in the 25 nor would he be here. He could have been sold at a cut price it loaned out. 

Lets hang fire in making up things and wait and see. He might be off in January but no one knows. 

We tried to sell him on at least one occasion during the summer, he just decided not to move. 

With the exception of Sinclair we have forwards who a bit on the lumbering side....too static.... we need sharpness in the box.

Dean Saunders type who are  forever grafting and looking for errors or openings.

He had 18 months out with a serious injury, he's probably not match fit yet. Once his fitness improves and his sharpness returns I'd hope Tim would give him a chance.

100% this. Even with a pre-season, I'd say he still needs a fair few reserve games under his belt. Was a worse injury than shaws.

Said it since start of the season but think its redic that ayew/gestede and gabby have all been given minutes and this guy hasnt. Thought it was awful to not  start him when we played bournemouth given the preseason he had. Thought it would "send a bad message across". I obviously have no idea whats happened behind the scenes and something clearly (imo) has.

Edited by gharperr

Sherwood just dosen't rate him, he's made the bench in the league twice this season and didn't come on either game. Even Notts County he didn't even start.

What I don't understand is why we didn't loan him out if we're not going to use him, he's not exactly going to get fit in a hurry sitting in the stands. There was plenty of interest in him even if it was permanent deals.

He should be in the 18 and he should be coming on in games.

He's an awful player and long term I don't think he'd make much difference, but if this continues he needs to be given a chance. 

Give it rest.

i don't think I've posted in this thread for weeks. And while I don't rate him I think he should get a chance soon, which is different to what I posted in the past. 

Good post though.

He's an awful player and long term I don't think he'd make much difference, but if this continues he needs to be given a chance. 

Give it rest.

i don't think I've posted in this thread for weeks. And while I don't rate him I think he should get a chance soon, which is different to what I posted in the past. 

Good post though.

I

Give it rest.

Good post though.

I am barely on this site now, but I know you are not his biggest fan. Even Tom Hanks, prince William and former prime minister David Cameron know this.

Â