Libor Kozák

samjp26

yeah we have had 2 managers that dont seem to fancy him now especially with the "striker" we have playing ahead of him every week

for the good of the lads career let him go but seriously doubt will be a player we will regret losing in the future

With all respect - we're all remembering what he was pre injury - and that wasn't very good. Better than Gustede is now (imo) but wasn't Pele MkII like JLloyd Samuel was meant to be.

That injury more than likely has proper f*cked him up. There is no way that managers and coaches (and we've had a lot) won't have said - give the guy a run - especially as we had a 16 year old striker on the bench some games under Sherwood.

The coaches don't rate him either, or he'd be getting game time.

If he moves he'll have done more than Gestede did against Wycombe 

Really glad he's starting but we can't really expect too much considering how little first team football he's had lately.

If he scores goals and is the match winner I am going to be very pleased but also very pissed off given that I have had to suffer through hours of Rudy Gestede over the last couple of months!

Holy crap, he is starting?  Damn I passed my season ticket on already tonight, because I've to pack for flying out to Malaysia.

Would have like to seen if he actually does turn out to be any better than spare goal post.

IF he turns out to be crap now I'll just blaim this guy for jinxing him :-

" Libor Kozak starts his first game of the season. In fact, it's his first Premier League start since Boxing Day in 2013.  That day, Aston Villa lost 1-0 at home to Crystal Palace...  "

• Like 1

Another player (and manager who has to deal with him) that's in a mess of a situation because the club is such a shambles. What a farce. He'll probably bag a brace tonight.

Edited by villa89

Not much quality but good movement and his attitude and workrate were both first class. Considering he's been told for 12 months he's not really needed I give him a lot of credit for that. 

Gone up in my books tonight. Well worth the start and no question he keeps his place. 

• Like 1

Â