Libor Kozák

samjp26

I look forward to having him available for first team selection again. It has been a long and a tough road back for Libor and he deserves a large slice of luck when he makes his first team comeback.      

Its good to know that we have someone like Kozak to come into strengthen the squad. I dont know when he will be ready to make an contribution to the first team, will he be able to return to the full ability he had before? He has a knack of just being in the right place. 

Its good to know that we have someone like Kozak to come into strengthen the squad. I dont know when he will be ready to make an contribution to the first team, will he be able to return to the full ability he had before? He has a knack of just being in the right place.

Only time will tell. I wish Libor a successful full recovery for him personally as much as for us as a club.

Only a couple of weeks away according to his interview, could be back for Sunderland away on the 14th March?

No chance in France. He'll need 3/4 reserve games first. April maybe.

You're right, I'd assumed it meant a couple of weeks away from first team... But he's not even played contact football for a year so he'll need those reserve games to get confidence back and up to speed. I hope he gets confident quickly, you do seem some players lose it a bit after a bad one (which it totally normal) but I hope he gets back soon. Just as much for him as for Villa as he seems like a good bloke.

I think he deserves his own song.  Really looking forward to seeing him back playing as he impressed me alot with his movement and finishing in the box.

He does started by me at Norwich away! To, " 2 unlimited - no limits".

• 3 weeks later...

any news about Libor with regards to a comeback into the squad?

Nothing since Sherwood said 2 weeks ago he was doing non contact training with the under 21s

Â