Libor Kozák

samjp26

There's something seriously wrong with VillaTalk. I cant quote people and i can't even copy and paste into this comment box from 3 different computers, for months now.

Anyway, i'll have to write without the link or quote but there's an article on teamtalk with quotes from Paul Lambert saying Kozak has started running and they are stepping up his training, so he's not far away.. still a 'wee bit to go' but sounds good.

I can't wait for this guy to be fit.

In the words of the great man, John Sitton..." **** the technical shit."

I want to see missiles raining down into the box from our fall backs, I want to see goalkeepers cowering in fear every time someone on the wing picks up a ball about 70 yards out, I want to see Joe Kinnear, Gary Megson, Sam Allardyce and Bobby Gould coming in for pep talks. I want to see some end of days football, I want to see the crazy gang back. I want to see Alan Shearer style elbows, I want to see Steve Bruce style noses.

We have proven this usless crop of shite cannot play football to save their life, let's not even pretend it's a transition, let's not pretend it is an evolution. They are shite, let's be having some route one. End of days football, bring the pain.

Get it in the **** mixer!

But he's not really that good, I felt/feel bad for him as he recieved a terrible injury but he was pretty usless when he played.

If Kozak is the player to replace Benteke next season then if we are even deeper in the mire than I thought.

I think he's decent enough, especially as a squad player. If he'd have been fit this season we'd probably be a few points better of than we are. But no thanks to hoof ball we tried that for so long and it got us nowhere.

I'd say he is and will be something like Peter Crouch: Not a goal machine or a Messi-like technical genius, but a beanpole with some finishing ability who provides flick-ons and a header threat at set pieces.

He might not be the next van Persie, but he'd almost certainly be our second choice striker if fit - his goal scoring record for us in his few appearances is decent.

The guy also couldn't win headers. He used to shrink his neck into his shoulders like a turtle when he went in the air and he didn't win **** IIRC.

Then again, the 'if' in IIRC is a big one as my memory is a bit fuzzy from 2007. 

His weakness is when playing with his back against the goal, he's the traditional tall targetman.

From what i've seen before he came to Villa he makes good runs and is good with the head (and feet) when he can run onto the ball.

Last seasons hoof bonaza didn't suit him

It would have only taken an xray to find any broken bones surely?

funny you should mention it. 

About 6 years ago I have been playing football and as I am a goalkeeper I saved a shot, but unfortunately it hit me bang on the tip of my thumb. It was killing me, the thumb turned yellow and purple all of a sudden, was twice its actual size and looked like it was minced. 

So I ran to the hospital and AFTER an x ray I was asked to go home and just look after it for a bit. If it doesnt stop hurting, they told me to come back in a week.

Luckily enough 2 days later I was going to see my family abroad. And after they saw the thumb, they run me to the doctors. It turned out it was broken in 3 places and because it was left unnatended for 2 day it meant they had to brake it again, just to pop it back into place. I spent 8 weeks in a plaster.

Doctors arent geniuses. Some of them are plain dumb and should be sacked.

There's something seriously wrong with VillaTalk. I cant quote people and i can't even copy and paste into this comment box from 3 different computers, for months now.

Anyway, i'll have to write without the link or quote but there's an article on teamtalk with quotes from Paul Lambert saying Kozak has started running and they are stepping up his training, so he's not far away.. still a 'wee bit to go' but sounds good.

There's a "Site Issues" forum for stuff like this

His weakness is when playing with his back against the goal, he's the traditional tall targetman.

From what i've seen before he came to Villa he makes good runs and is good with the head (and feet) when he can run onto the ball.

Last seasons hoof bonaza didn't suit him

Spot on however when attacking the ball in the box i.e. facing goal he won the challenges. Actually a decent finisher too.

Ahhhh a decent finisher we need one of those now!! he didn't strike me as a good forward without wide players to supply him (ala Bent) nothing has changed in the year he has been out we still have no width.

I'll give him the benefit of doubt for now as maybe he needed to settle in but I don't recall thinking we have got a player here, I really hope I'm wrong though.

Â