Libor Kozák

samjp26

With the Europa now being a route into the Champions League, I suspect attitudes towards domestic cups will change dramatically for the better over the coming years from both clubs and fans.

sorry to go off on a tangent, but are you saying that winning the Europa league now gets you into the Champions League the following season?

If so, does this conflict with the max of 4 clubs from any country being allowed into the CL?

With the Europa now being a route into the Champions League, I suspect attitudes towards domestic cups will change dramatically for the better over the coming years from both clubs and fans.

sorry to go off on a tangent, but are you saying that winning the Europa league now gets you into the Champions League the following season?

If so, does this conflict with the max of 4 clubs from any country being allowed into the CL?

Yes it does* (CL) and no it doesn't (conflict).

* from the 2014-15 EL winner onwards, so the 2015-16 CL will contain the previous season's EL winner.

It may have been mentioned before but it's uncanny how many of these unknown players we've signed play for clubs who's shirts are made by Macron? Sure it's just a coincidence but for a relatively small player in the market, it's funny how often this has happened.

Wish there wasn't an International break so I can see this dude play. Three of our signings have excited me this summer, Okore, Tonev and this dude.

I hope he starts his Villa career on fire like Okore, rather then needing time like Tonev. We'll see. 

He should be starting for czech when we play Armenia so if any of you wanna see Kozak play, you can just stream the match. He will have Rosicky, Darida and Plasil creating him chances though so how he plays for Czech and Villa will likely be different. We don't have nearly the quality midfielders Czech has.

• Like 1

He should be starting for czech when we play Armenia so if any of you wanna see Kozak play, you can just stream the match. He will have Rosicky, Darida and Plasil creating him chances though so how he plays for Czech and Villa will likely be different. We don't have nearly the quality midfielders Czech has.

You read that Bannan has gone then?

;)

As long as I can remember, Villa fans have always loved a big hard bastard centre forward.

Now we have two. It's all good.

As long as his eyesight's better than Sammy Morgan's, he'll carry on the tradition!

Â