New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

I'm not really a lover of the home shirt. I'm not keen on the pinstripes on that. But I have to say the away looks very nice indeed. I don't usually buy shirts but I would definitely buy the away if I wasn't such a fat clearing in the woods who needs a wok to iron his shirts on 

• Like 2

Bought it, justified by saying "I'll wear it in Dallas at the end of July. I mean, not to the game, my son and I are wearing the glow in the dark kit, but maybe out the night before to show the colors or as a comfy shirt for driving in the car."

I am such a $@*£ing customer.

bit of a weird question but does anyone know how to remove the sponsor, would prefer a plain shirt. Know it might come off in a high temperature wash but do not want it to shrink or wreck the shirt. 

Yeah, I wouldn't be trying that one, not if you don't want to completely wreck the shirt.  Even if you managed to melt the sponsor off with an iron, it's going to leave marks and will look awful.

• Like 1

Saw this on Facebook, made me  :)

10351233_668273879888168_329637571945990

Except on the one Sid is wearing its black sponsor and brand printing which makes all the difference and the red on our new away completely ruins it imo. Shame because aside from that its great.

bit of a weird question but does anyone know how to remove the sponsor, would prefer a plain shirt. Know it might come off in a high temperature wash but do not want it to shrink or wreck the shirt. 

Contact the club and tell them you want the shirt but you're against gambling for religious reasons (would love to see if this works  :D )

• Like 1

Saw this on Facebook, made me :)

10351233_668273879888168_329637571945990

Except on the one Sid is wearing its black sponsor and brand printing which makes all the difference and the red on our new away completely ruins it imo. Shame because aside from that its great.
I disagree, the dafabet sponsor being a claret-y colour looks really smart to me. The sponsor being black would probably ruin this shirt. Too many colours can really spoil a kit. Remember the black away Fx Pro shirt? Black body, claret and blue chequers and a red sponsor. Yuk.