New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Good Lord that's nice.

If I'm being really picky, the claret looks a bit pink from those photos, but it's a beautiful kit and they might be fine in the flesh.

The away shirt is beautiful.

SUPERB!

Macron continue to knock the Nike shite into touch

I pretty much disagree with everything you write on this site.... but THIS. THIS and a thousand times THIS.

Nike in general provided better shirts I'd still say.

But this away shirt is better than most of what Nike provided (the pinstriped white away kit from Nike might beat it)

• Like 1

Havnt bought an away kit since the last yellow one when I was a kid, think I'll be getting this one though, great shirt.

The little extra, personal details that macron include, like the embossed badge means we have a truly unique kit, which I think is better than having some Nike template that is the same as loads of other teams.

• Like 1

Oh my, that away shirt is absolutely beautiful. Very, very pleased with the kits for the new season. Putting the old badge on the bottom is gonna please a huge amount of fans.

To be fair to Macron, I've liked all of their kits for us so far. The first one was a bit flimsy in terms of quality, but I liked the shirt itself as it was nice and simple. I loved last year's home kit, and this year's kits haven't disappointed either. At least we get something a bit more individual, rather than a half arsed template.

I love them both, home and away. I'll be getting both this year.

For me, they're easily on a par with the best tops that Nike did for us. If the logo on the shoulders wasn't there, they would be better than the Nike kits.

As Pembers says, the tiny details that Macron give us are excellent, and much better than any template that you get for paying Nike or Adidas to make your shirt.

I'm sure the circular badge will excite many people into thinking that we'll go back to it when we get taken over!