Manchester United

BOF

Isn't this Goldbridge clown just some fella "in character" for likes and subscribers? From the clips posted in here I got the impression it's all just an act. Just like the Keith Lemon bloke.

6 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Isn't this Goldbridge clown just some fella "in character" for likes and subscribers? From the clips posted in here I got the impression it's all just an act. Just like the Keith Lemon bloke.

Yes and people keep giving him attention for some stupid reason.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

I dunno, if gobby b postcode red word removed is a character then it's a rough crowd to stand out in 

5 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I’m suspicious that your name is indeed ‘Dodgyknees’ to be brutally honest. 

After I escaped from Germany to Argentina and found the fountain of youth, I had to go with something simple.

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Mid table team with the Sky 6 ref advantage when required. 

It’s a myth they get decisions from refs any more. Last night is a great example. They have had loads of stuff go against them.

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

I’d love to know what is going through his head. Playing in the premier league for one of the biggest clubs in the world and he’s probably thinking “**** this shit, can’t believe I have to jog around like this on a Thursday night like a performing clown. It’s an absolute joke”

Just now, T-Dog said:

What's gone on with Rashford? Granted, he wasn't World Class, but he looks absolutely terrible atm.

It seemed to start at a similar time to the Greenwood stuff and I initially wondered if they were close mates and it was effecting him. 
I genuinely have no idea why he is so disinterested and also why they keep picking him. The manager should completely forget about how much players are earning and award the places in the team on merit.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

It seemed to start at a similar time to the Greenwood stuff and I initially wondered if they were close mates and it was effecting him. 
I genuinely have no idea why he is so disinterested and also why they keep picking him. The manager should completely forget about how much players are earning and award the places in the team on merit.

Good shout that, never clicked on the timing. Great shout they might be connected. 

1 hour ago, T-Dog said:

What's gone on with Rashford? Granted, he wasn't World Class, but he looks absolutely terrible atm.

Just needs new owners apparently

Â