Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

How many forwards do a team need!  Something rotten about this!

Ronaldo, Cavani, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford and Sancho. Its not that much

We have Wesley, Davis, Ings, Bailey, Traore, El Ghazi, Watkins and now Archer

Edit: oops 2 Cavanis 

Edited by Zatman

9 hours ago, Danishlad said:

he will flop this time

Depends how you define flop

36 year old will play a fair chunk of the games and take their pens so should get close to 20 goals

If utd fans think he'll get Madrid goal ratios though they might be disappointed 

I think he'll be a bit of el goalzi, scoring stats will look good but they'll be a question over what he does for the other 89 minutes 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Depends how you define flop

36 year old will play a fair chunk of the games and take their pens so should get close to 20 goals

If utd fans think he'll get Madrid goal ratios though they might be disappointed 

I think he'll be a bit of el goalzi, scoring stats will look good but they'll be a question over what he does for the other 89 minutes 

I don't think he is an upgrade on Cavani. He is past his best. Mings will have him in his pocket. But even though he is poor he will play , and get frustrated creating a bad environment. This is what I hope will happen. Cant see him sitting on the bench, and the others won't understand why he is playing. 

3 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

I don't think he is an upgrade on Cavani. He is past his best. Mings will have him in his pocket. But even though he is poor he will play , and get frustrated creating a bad environment. This is what I hope will happen. Cant see him sitting on the bench, and the others won't understand why he is playing. 

Outscored Lukaku in the last 2 seasons, top scorer at the Euros

Thats as finished as you can get

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday morning when he was linked to City, Ronaldo was a 6 yard tap in merchant who’s best days were well behind him according to the UTD fan in the office. The signing makes no sense at all. 

Fast forward a couple of hours and he is still the best player in the world who will help develop Greenwood etc, the signing makes perfect sense. 

What was it O’Leary said about fans being fickle? 🤣

44 minutes ago, av1 said:

Yesterday morning when he was linked to City, Ronaldo was a 6 yard tap in merchant who’s best days were well behind him according to the UTD fan in the office. The signing makes no sense at all. 

Fast forward a couple of hours and he is still the best player in the world who will help develop Greenwood etc, the signing makes perfect sense. 

What was it O’Leary said about fans being fickle? 🤣

That's standard fan behaviour. Look at the reaction here from some to JG. 

• Thanks 1

Â