Manchester United

BOF

43 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

14/15 we were above them under October. It was that fluke 10 points from 4 games start we had in Lambert's last season and they took 2 points from their first 4 games I think.

So Tom Fox gave him and Gabby new contracts :crylaugh::bang::bang::bang:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

OGS will be gone but i'm not sure that anyone can get that squad they have waltzing through teams. They need to buy an awful lot of players in the next couple of windows

Yep they're much weaker than last season. Ander Herrera was underrated generally and he played a good part in that winning run when OGS first came in. Lukaku also scored a few in that run. Fair enough moving him on but not replacing him and leaving themselves so light upfront was bonkers.

They haven't scored more than one goal in any match since August 11th. Since that day I think we've scored more than one goal in six games.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I actually think they'll give Ole much more time than he deserves simply because he's a club legend and they believe in this so called project. 

They already have, They should have got rid of him in the summer despite giving him a stupid contract in march. Why they didn't just keep him as a temp until the end of the season is a mystery but the signs were there at the end of last season and Lukakus goals got them more points last year than they deserved. Without him they are crap.

Edited by LakotaDakota

Next few games:

Liverpool at home- Probable defeat although Liverpool never seem to turn up at Old Trafford, don't think Klopp has won there yet in his tenure.

Partizan away- Probable loss as will be a hostile atmosphere and they'll play a young team. Important they don't win as that would mean they'd then have to take pretty much full strength team to Kazhakstan 3 days before they play us in the league.

Norwich away- as awful as Norwich were yesterday they've shown in other games they can give best teams in the league a good game. Need to get their players back to full fitness though. Feels like a draw.

Chelsea away (league cup)- Loss as Chelsea youngsters are just better and more ready for senior football.

Bournemouth away- If Bournemouth stay focused defending think they'll turn over Man. United.

Would be surprised if OGS survives that run. After that they have Brighton, Sheffield United and us so that feels right sort of time to get new manager in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

I actually think they'll give Ole much more time than he deserves simply because he's a club legend and they believe in this so called project. 

Maybe they’ll have a chat and “agree” that it’s best Ole walks away (with a suitcase full of money) 

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Allegri or Pochettino the most likely candidates i would imagine. Maybe Ancelotti?

Why would anybody join a team in such a mess when a more organised club can take them

Â