Manchester United

BOF

33 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

The current state of Man United is bloody brilliant. Absolutely loving every minute of it.

They look utter rubbish,  the ground is a library and half the ground is filled with people with no connection to Manchester or the club whatsoever.  The children of the original glory hunting 90's words removed driving up there from the south every week on the M6,  it's a lot harder to do when you are losing or drawing in Jan, February & March.  We could do with them getting a result soon though or they might get Pochettino,  even he might not fancy it at the moment though ? 

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Yes they are. This has been coming for years with their bizarre signing and selling (similar to us from 2010 onwards).

They will still beat us 3-0 or 4-0 however. (In before @useless says it anyway :lol:)

It is the easiest money of the year betting wise.  We never seem to beat them but we have a totally new team (90% anyway) so maybe we can fluke it.

Nah,  we will lose 3-0 😁

I've never predicted us to lose on this website, and never predicted a scoreline either way, for one of our games, so not sure why I'd be predicting us to lose 3-0 or 4-0 to United. That said people talk about it being too early to make a judgement on our season but then do the very same thing with other teams, by the time we play United they could very well have turned their season around, I'd be suprised if they're not top six by the end of the season.

53 minutes ago, useless said:

I've never predicted us to lose on this website, and never predicted a scoreline either way, for one of our games, so not sure why I'd be predicting us to lose 3-0 or 4-0 to United. That said people talk about it being too early to make a judgement on our season but then do the very same thing with other teams, by the time we play United they could very well have turned their season around, I'd be suprised if they're not top six by the end of the season.

Difference is teams drop fewer points at that end of the table so it's that much harder to play catch up.

For a top six place United are chasing the likes of West Ham and Leicester, both of those teams will drop points and either are much more likely to finish midtable than they are in the top six. Obviously United will want better than top six, top four at least, that might not happen, but I wouldn't completely rule that out either, they're only three points away now.

2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It is the easiest money of the year betting wise.  We never seem to beat them but we have a totally new team (90% anyway) so maybe we can fluke it.

Nah,  we will lose 3-0 😁

Being totally serious I think if we can forget all the mental anguish over them through past 20 years I do think if we can play to our best and like now they have a few injuries we can match up o.k v them particularly in midfield.

With the state they're going to be in up to January I don't think we can afford to write off that game like we usually do as I can see likes of Norwich and Sheffield getting points off them. Wish we were playing them at VP in first half of the season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

It was more "they've been in this league a million years" line that I see you used with Watford the other day. People get excited for a milli second we might finish above a frankly awful Watford team and it gets shot down in flames.

I can't even dare to dream about finishing above a team that recently lost 8-0. Spoilsport. 😉

Edited by VillaChris

Â