Manchester United

BOF

Listen Man United might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it. Let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he's done since he's come in.

Ole's at the wheel man. He's doing it. He's doing his thing. Man United are BACK

:crylaugh:

I said pretty much soon after them hiring him that it was their Tim Sherwood moment and it's proving the be the case. Clueless, inept and no one should be surprised given his record. Madness to give him a longer term deal, what a rotten club, terrible manager, terrible players who don't care and utterly clueless at the board level. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

For all the Pogba haters btw, Man. United have zero creativity without him in central midfield.

Yes he hasn't hit the heights his own self promotion suggested when he signed but there are other reasons e.g. the shower of s*** he's playing with.

Martial also a big miss for them. Started the season well and you can knock balls over the top for him to stretch defences. Better finisher than Rashford aswell of course.

With those two out it's a 10-14th standard squad, things are that bad for them this season as we're seeing every week.

Both Pogba and Martial are serial under-deliverers who cost shite loads of money, it's not wonder people don't like them.

22 years on planet Earth and that United side is hands down the worst I've ever seen. It's fantastic how much of a laughing stock they've become.

Thanks for all the hard work Ole, keep it up. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

And we're 1 point behind with Brighton at home next, we could be above them in two weeks, when's the last time that happened outside the first 2/3 games of a season?

Heh it doesn't even happen very often outside of alphabetical order before the season starts

Utterly horrific team. How much money have they wasted over the last few years?

Fred? Fred West would be better in that midfield

I don't like the word 'small time' but that's pretty much the definition of smalltime. After nine games last season Wolves, Everton, Watford, and Bournemouth were above United in the table, I doubt their fans kept screenshots to keep for decades.

Edited by useless

12 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Heh it doesn't even happen very often outside of alphabetical order before the season starts

14/15 we were above them under October. It was that fluke 10 points from 4 games start we had in Lambert's last season and they took 2 points from their first 4 games I think.

Typically under Lambert we then barely won a game up to December and then had another horrible run from January that eventually got him a deserved sacking.

• Thanks 1

They're shit.

Not just shit for the kind of side they 'should' be. They're just shit.

Unfortunately they'll sack Solskjaer in a couple of games time and whoever they being in will have them ready to waltz through us in December.

19 minutes ago, Chindie said:

They're shit.

Not just shit for the kind of side they 'should' be. They're just shit.

Unfortunately they'll sack Solskjaer in a couple of games time and whoever they being in will have them ready to waltz through us in December.

OGS will be gone but i'm not sure that anyone can get that squad they have waltzing through teams. They need to buy an awful lot of players in the next couple of windows

Â