Manchester United

BOF

15 hours ago, Genie said:

No doubt another utterly stupid fee as his agent will know United pretty much all their eggs in his clients basket. 

sounds kinky. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think Griezmann will not be a superstar in England, though with his work rate Mourinho will have him playing full back at times

Do you think he is at the level of a Suarez or Aguero? I tend to agree with you. He's great but not world class. 

Not a massive fan of him TBH, obviously a talented player, but not world class, went missing in the Champions League and European Championship finals. He's not at the level of Suarez or Aguero. He's in the Alexis Sanchez tier of players, but even then I think Sanchez is better. 

I have a huge soft spot for Ajax dating back to the Cruyff and Neeskins team. Despite the state of the Dutch National team Ajax are playing some very good football. Hope they beat United but don't think they will.

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Rooney to come on as sub and score the winner in his final game for United?

Would rather he came on and sliced in an own goal from a corner to lose the match. 

• Like 2

Easy for United, Everyone saying how great Ajax kids are but the dutch league is shit and they aren't even the best in that.

Commentators curse from Phil Neville for the BBC at the teams came out for the second half.

"I think the final pass has been poor so far and I think a change is needed - Mkhitaryan needs to come off."

2 minutes later he scores an overhead kick

Sorry, was there a Man Utd player lying on the ground there so the wall could jump without worrying about it going underneath them? and did the referee tell him to get up?

Bizarre, but surely you're allowed to do that if you wish?

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Sorry, was there a Man Utd player lying on the ground there so the wall could jump without worrying about it going underneath them? and did the referee tell him to get up?

Bizarre, but surely you're allowed to do that if you wish?

It was Mata, Herrera was yelling at him and pretty much threw him on the floor and told him to sit there.

If the ball would have hit him i'm pretty sure it would have hit his arm so would have been a pen.

Not sure the ref just didn't think he had fallen and was feigning injury so told him to get up

Edited by LakotaDakota

13 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Easy for United, Everyone saying how great Ajax kids are but the dutch league is shit and they aren't even the best in that.

Commentators curse from Phil Neville for the BBC at the teams came out for the second half.

"I think the final pass has been poor so far and I think a change is needed - Mkhitaryan needs to come off."

2 minutes later he scores an overhead kick

They are just kids, though, and they've tried to play football here.

They've ultimately found it's incredibly hard to break down a 7-man defence by solely attacking down the middle.

Mourinho is crap, Man U are crap, all their signings are crap...

...and still they won 3 titles this season and qualified for the Champions League.

I wish we were that crap.

Ajax 0-2 Manchester United

25cc6ffe-c147-480f-88b3-a4f758332099.jpg

Phil Neville

Former Manchester United defender on Radio 5 live

They call him the "special one" - I think he is now the "Manchester United one".

:crylaugh: 

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Ajax 0-2 Manchester United

25cc6ffe-c147-480f-88b3-a4f758332099.jpg

Phil Neville

Former Manchester United defender on Radio 5 live

They call him the "special one" - I think he is now the "Manchester United one".

:crylaugh: 

Staggering.

Â