Manchester United

BOF

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Walker is ridiculously overrated, without his pace he isnt that special

Not really an argument to use when comparing him with Valencia though is it?

theres a proper dearth of full backs at the moment, Danny Rose would probably be in the best LB discussion... it's not just in the PL either, not many real good ones that can play both ways anywhere

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

Walker is ridiculously overrated, without his pace he isnt that special

Yes but I don't get that argument because if you take away any players greatest asset then they wouldn't be that special. Fact is Walker is not only incredibly quick he has amazing stamina, good shot and puts over some great crosses. His defending has often been in question but pace helps he get out of trouble. I have always liked him since he had that spell at Villa when he was like three players in one for us.

Valencia. a converted winger. he's ok, not as quick as walker and very very one footed.

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

Coleman should be playing at a CL level imo, really stepped it up last 18 months but suppose he's loyal to Everton for plucking him from league of Ireland.

Overall I'd say the best RB in the league is Azpilecueta as he can defend but hasn't been playing much there this season of course.

If we're talking about speed Bellerin is on another level.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I remember not too long ago Ferguson made this cup seem like a joke. now United fans make it seem like a Champions League victory

Was that back in 1994 when they were on their way to a treble until they met us in the LCF? :)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

I remember not too long ago Ferguson made this cup seem like a joke. now United fans make it seem like a Champions League victory

Too be fair Mourinho has always taken it seriously. He wins it in his first season to get a trophy on board. You can't really fault him for it. Winning trophies becomes a habit so why not start with effectively the easiest. They'll be challenging for the league next season, as much as I don't want them to.

• Like 2

Not beating the likes of Bournemouth at home after spending about a quarter of a billion over the last few years is staggering. 

I think its fecking brilliant. 

• 2 weeks later...

i still cant quite work out what kind of midfielder he is, i lazily thought he was going to have a touch of vieira in him, picking it up deep and driving, covering lots of ground not as good at tackling but with more of an eye for goal

he really hasnt, i dont know what label id put on his role or who id compare him with

The Pogba Man Utd have got is just the same Pogba I've seen whenever I've seen him play for France.

Clearly talented but never dominates or imposes himself on the game or opposition.

I don't want to call him average he certainly isn't anything special as far as I can see.

• Like 1

Â