Manchester United

BOF

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

They are dreadful, did double over us but were dreadful its so bizarre. Have probably got 10 points on dodgy ref calls also

They've been terrible all season, no idea how they're even in the top half never mind 6th. Their best performance all season was the 2nd half against us at Old Trafford. 

They'll beat Man City though, just you watch

4 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

They've been terrible all season, no idea how they're even in the top half never mind 6th. Their best performance all season was the 2nd half against us at Old Trafford. 

They'll beat Man City though, just you watch

I know we joke sometimes, but I genuinely.think they have about 10 points more than they should because of dubious refereeing incidents.

They're tosh in every metric that assesses a team's effectiveness. Look at the shot counts listed a few posts back. Not a good team. 

• Like 1

Absolute shithole against Bournemouth and Fulham and beat us home and away. Makes no sense

EDIT: Just remembered Torres didn't feature in either game

Edited by Kiwivillan

Bizarrely they have 94 points from the same period that Unai has been here (we have 101)

I'm shocked by that - thought it would be lower. 

Probably because they're not actually as bad as people claim, sixth in the table, just three points off Spurs in fifth, before yesterday they had won four games in row and only one defeat in the last seven. They're not good relative to what is expected of them or where they think they should be, but ignore the name and the expectations that come with that and they're not a bad Premier League side, with their current points total they would have been just one point off top four after the same amount of games last season

Edited by useless

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

Bizarrely they have 94 points from the same period that Unai has been here (we have 101)

I'm shocked by that - thought it would be lower. 

They went on a brilliant run at the start of 2023 which ETH has been dining out on ever since 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, useless said:

Probably because they're not actually as bad as people claim, sixth in the table, just three points off Spurs in fifth, before yesterday they had won four games in row and only one defeat in the last seven. They're not good relative to what is expected of them or where they think they should be, but ignore the name and the expectations that come with that and they're not a bad Premier League side, with their current points total they would have been just one point off top four after the same amount of games last season

Their performances, goal difference and XG metrics place them mid table at best. This is an average team getting lucky results. The performances and stats prove it 

• Like 3

Gossip rags saying they will target Ross Barkley to replace Casemiro :D I know he's having a revival at Luton and I get they are trying to get their salary situation under control but would still be a hilarious signing by Ratcliffe.

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, sne said:

Gossip rags saying they will target Ross Barkley to replace Casemiro :D I know he's having a revival at Luton and I get they are trying to get their salary situation under control but would still be a hilarious signing by Ratcliffe.

Banter rumour surely. I just saw the videos of Barkley walking past Rashford and still the other day Jagielka picks Maguire Shaw and Rashford in his England XI team. Absolute joke

Edited by Kiwivillan

1 hour ago, useless said:

Their recent good results were in defiance of all stats and analysis, yesterday was a fairer result.

1 hour ago, useless said:

Have you watched them? They’re atrocious. They’ve probably gotten about 9/10 points they shouldn’t have with lucky wins.

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Just watching MOTD, Fulham battered them. Maguire lucky not to be sent off

The amount of space they concede outwide is wild - so easy to break and attack them 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

The amount of space they concede outwide is wild - so easy to break and attack them 

It still sickens me they beat us twice this season 🤬

Driving back home to Cambridge after the game yesterday I was listening in to radio 5 on 909 609 hosted by robbie savage and I heard a couple of man yew fans that had called in and whinging about their club.

What an entitled load of t**ts these "plastic" fans are! Moan, moan, whinge, whinge, both of them said man yew should sack their manager and one of them even suggested they should get Emery....

Why do man yew "fans" think that their club should be entitled to success.

Though to be honest they always raise their game when they play us 🙁.

I detest man yew probably even more than liverpoo 

• Like 1

Â