VillaGoMarching

AVB was too busy having a go at Lord Sugar and other random people. And he presided over 5-0 Liverpool, 6-0 Man. City and 3-0 West Ham this season let's not forget.

AVB has won 5 from 5 with zenit. I don't think he is too bad and shud have been given longer at spurs

Edited by KHV

Sherwood's record is okay, nothing special and not terrible.

It wouldn't be enough to convince me to keep him beyond the end of the season especially given his behaviour and immature hissy fits.

Sherwood drives me nuts. He doesn't do himself any favours

AVB was too busy having a go at Lord Sugar and other random people. And he presided over 5-0 Liverpool, 6-0 Man. City and 3-0 West Ham this season let's not forget.

AVB has won 5 from 5 with zenit. I don't think he is too bad and shud have been given longer at spurs

Let's see how he does in the champions league next year.

They've definitely improved with him, especially considering he didn't have £100m to spend on players he wanted either like AVB. But I agree he's an idiot. Not sure he's cut out for management at this kind of level.

Too be fair I don't think Avb had the choices on the purchases

They've definitely improved with him, especially considering he didn't have £100m to spend on players he wanted either like AVB. But I agree he's an idiot. Not sure he's cut out for management at this kind of level.

I think AVB's biggest complaint is that Spurs spent £100m on players he DIDN'T want.

I think AVB's biggest complaint is that Spurs spent £100m on players he DIDN'T want.

If that is true then fair enough. I'm guessing they still have a DoF then, I thought they'd scrapped that?

He self destructed at Spurs, it was totally avoidable. 

Â