VillaGoMarching

Sherwood gone.

Le Beeb

Tim Sherwood sacked as Tottenham manager

Tottenham have parted company with manager Tim Sherwood after the club's sixth-placed finish in the Premier League this season.

"We agreed an 18-month contract with a break clause at the end of the season and we have now exercised that option," said Spurs chairman Daniel Levy.

Sherwood, 45, took over from Andre Villas-Boas in December and signed a deal to the end of the 2014-15 season.

"We shall embark on the process of finding a new head coach," added Levy.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz

Some of my friends had boycotted home games while Sherwood was there.  They only attended on Sunday to meet up with me.

I told them that I am struggling to find any sympathy for their plight.  Anyway, they should be happy now.

Why on earth did they boycott as without checking the exact stats they won more home games and certainly scored more goals under Sherwood than AVB!!

Honestly is there really another football team on this talent that comes as deluded as Spurs?

Can't find the article now, but sure I read the other day that Sherwood had the highest win percentage of any Spurs manager in the Premier League era?

Some of my friends had boycotted home games while Sherwood was there.  They only attended on Sunday to meet up with me.

I told them that I am struggling to find any sympathy for their plight.  Anyway, they should be happy now.

What? Just because they didn't like his name?

Can't find the article now, but sure I read the other day that Sherwood had the highest win percentage of any Spurs manager in the Premier League era?

That's true.

I'm not sure why but I see their reasoning behind sacking him. There's just something about Sherwood that screams "moron". I wouldn't hav ehim at Villa, for example.

Sherwood got Adebayor palying well, trusted youth and had a good win percentage. I wouldn't actually mind him here when look at facts

as for Spurs I have said for ages their biggest problem is the ego Levy who is in love with a Director of Football approach that is practically shit

• Like 1

Â