VillaGoMarching

They've clearly written the season off after the AVB project's failure. It's funny when you consider the arrogance displayed by a lot of their fans in the summer.

Always been a club that flatters to deceive. Their squad at the start of the season looked great to Football Manager enthusiasts but many warned about them signing players that were inexperienced at this level and frankly a bit overrated. 

Couldn't happen to a nicer fanbase. 

• Like 1

I don't know if they should've kept avb. Seems like him and Sherwood both weren't the answer.

AVB had a higher points-per-game total than any Spurs manager in Premier League history. While there were some problems with him, he should only have been sacked if they had a very good replacement to take over. Sherwood was not this.

Should have kept AVB.

hmmm, as much as i despise the man they should never have sacked saggy chops. Perfect manager for them
The problem was saggy chops got too big for his boots and was forcing Levy to give him a new contract. Levy didn't want to look like he was being dictated to so showed him the door.

I don't know if they should've kept avb. Seems like him and Sherwood both weren't the answer.

AVB had a higher points-per-game total than any Spurs manager in Premier League history. While there were some problems with him, he should only have been sacked if they had a very good replacement to take over. Sherwood was not this.

He also took over spurs with them in a better position than they had ever been in in premier league history. And gareth bale.

He also took over spurs with them in a better position than they had ever been in in premier league history. And gareth bale.

And thus secured their highest ever Premier League points total in his first season and their best ever Premier League start in his second. Nowhere near as bad as people like to make out.

Â