VillaGoMarching

What are the chances of Levy now being replaced by the chap who was at Southampton… stranger things have happened.

Read that as Levi, and I was thinking we were going to transfer him to a Southampton board. :D

• Like 1

Determined teams will beat spurs.

Poch never gets his players wound up enough to fight for a game. If you get at them, you'll beat them.

Good manager though.

What games last season were an example of this? They only lost 12 games.

They lost 3-1 away against West Ham. Didn't lose against Stoke (D, D) or Palace (W, W).

I'll be honest Con, I don't really want a debate, it was just something I feel is right. 

I haven't got any evidence, no heat maps, no stats or anything. Just a gut feeling.

Please... just let this one pass.. please..

I don't think he is that good a manager myself. He might prove me wrong but Spurs will never thrive unless Levy goes as he is making a balls of everything, no way will he let him see out a 5 year deal. think Spurs fans are finally coming around to this as well

Spurs are a bad matchup for us nowadays, got too much quality in central midfield for us and their defence also has a good amount of pace so can nulifiy our strikers.

Bit like Pompey used to be a few years back when we couldn't beat them either.

• 2 months later...

Strong rumors of Deandre Yedlin going to Spurs, to be immediatly loaned back to the Seattle Sounders until the end of December 2014. Then he'd join Spurs in January 2015 for the remainder of the season. I'm not sure Yedlin is ready for Premier League yet, but I'd like to see someone keeping Walker on his toes over at Spurs. I always liked Kyle from his loan spell with us, but since his breakthrough season at Spurs he's started to go backwards. Seems to have a piss-poor attitude to me, too, always mouthing off to his teammates for not putting the ball directly onto his toe. Yedlin as competition might give Walker the kick up the ass he needs, there's a good player in there if he works at it.

He'll get lost in the mix at Spurs. I hate to say it, but he'd have been much better off coming to Villa, cuz he'd have a better chance of playing more. 

not with Super Al ahead of him at right back ;)

• 1 month later...

What do people think of this news that they'll be playing a season away from WHL while it gets rebuilt. Talk of them alternating between Wembley, MK and Brighton depending on opposition.

I really can't see them challenging the top 4 that season with 38 away games, might even be bottom half. What do Spurs fans think to this?

I'm sure a few will be along to tell us it's all part of some master plan and a step towards their global supremacy. :)

Joking aside, it's unfortunate for them and it won't help them but in the grand scheme of things their club is still moving forward and one seasons pain for the increased revenue the new ground will give them is probably a decent trade off even if not ideal.

Sounds like 1 local business is responsible for the delay, bet they are going to be popular.

Â