Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

'How many squares can you see in this picture of a 4x4 square? The best we can get so far is 24'

It's 40, always has been, always will be. Well unless you count the 567,998 squares who get it wrong (fnar, fnar)

I always post something stupid like 7

I used to know a kid (always thought he was a word removed, all my mates thought he was alrite, turns out I was correct in my assumption of this persons character but that's another story) and I bet whatever forums he posts on these days he finishes his posts with "fnar fnar"

He was just one of them people

I used to know a kid (always thought he was a word removed, all my mates thought he was alrite, turns out I was correct in my assumption of this persons character but that's another story) and I bet whatever forums he posts on these days he finishes his posts with "fnar fnar"

He was just one of them people

You saying I'm a word removed?

Seen a few people write Fnar Fnar lately... wtf does that mean?
Onomatopoeia - it's the sound of sniggering.

Taken (with a spelling variation) from the 'Viz' character 'Finbarr Saunders (and his double entendres)':

fs.gif

Players with messages under their shirts. I don't **** care - nobody does. It seems like we're getting at least 1 a weekend now. Nasri last week was the final straw - Cool, you're a Muslim, and it's Eid. Nobody **** cares. Tevez seems to have some Portuguese under his shirt every week, again this weekend we get a looksie at what Tevez wants us to know - unfortunately I don't speak Portuguese and, more over, I don't **** care what Tevez wants us to know.

I'd get behind a rule that prevented it.

It's all the same, gobbledigook...

*rustles copy of Daily Mail, mutters about bloody foreigners and how the English are God's own people on His pleasant green land, musters up a quiet solemn tear at thoughts of the empire and how all those inferior people used to bow to us...*

;)

I think they'll try and ban the players revealing messages. Sponsors pay a lot to feature on the shirt so will not take kindly to their brand being obscured at a pivotal moment.

Incidentally, when I was a kid we always pronounced "nougat" as "nugget". :)

I can't bring myself to pronounce it "noo-gar". But I obviously can't say "nugget" either, so I'd rather just not say the word at all!

People slamming on their brakes the second a raindrop touches their windshield. IT'S RAIN!!!! It's not attacking you it's just water!!! The rain here can and does get fairly aggressive. I can understand gradually slowing down. In some VERY small cases I have even understood pulling over or putting your flashers on. But slamming on the brakes helps no one. I HATE IT!

internet video ads that just run the second you open a webpage, wasnt so bad before when you could pause them or turn volume but most now run and without closing the page you have to listen to it

Stupid people who are influenced by everything.

You shouldn't like that band because some toilet on twitter told you to. Stop defending things you don't know about because a celebrity bollocks TV show said it's good/bad.

Players with messages under their shirts. I don't **** care - nobody does. It seems like we're getting at least 1 a weekend now. Nasri last week was the final straw - Cool, you're a Muslim, and it's Eid. Nobody **** cares. Tevez seems to have some Portuguese under his shirt every week, again this weekend we get a looksie at what Tevez wants us to know - unfortunately I don't speak Portuguese and, more over, I don't **** care what Tevez wants us to know.

I made post in the Man City thread about this (with pictures). It really does get on my tits too. Tevez with references to the housing estate where he grew up. We don't care. Its also the fact they're now using pre-printed professionally made shirts complete with sponsors logo. I do think they are pushing the issue towards a blanket ban, and like you, I agree with it.

'How many squares can you see in this picture of a 4x4 square? The best we can get so far is 24'

It's 40, always has been, always will be. Well unless you count the 567,998 squares who get it wrong (fnar, fnar)

I always post something stupid like 7

I can only get to 36 on that square picture and I'm adamant there are no more.

I made post in the Man City thread about this (with pictures). It really does get on my tits too. Tevez with references to the housing estate where he grew up. We don't care. Its also the fact they're now using pre-printed professionally made shirts complete with sponsors logo. I do think they are pushing the issue towards a blanket ban, and like you, I agree with it.

Surely if you didnt care then you would have no cause to complain? :detect:

Surely if you didnt care then you would have no cause to complain? :detect:

I don't care about his old apartment block or whatever he's saying. I do get annoyed that goal celebrations are turning into a side show for these pointless messages. Footballers have more than enough media outlets available to them if they want to say something don't they?

See, I don't mind when a player does it and there's an element of humour in it... such as Balotelli's. The message made a bit of sense and was very arrogant/funny, specially as they were playing Man UTD.

But the Tevez and Nasri messages are just absolutely pointless. There's no humour or anything to really be entertained by it.

Â