Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

13 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I lost a load of respect for the original cast appearing in that.  

Why, did you not see all the other shit they appeared in before this one? :D

The original film was brilliant, every other Jurassic film has been absolutely woeful. I've not watched Dominion but I bet it can't be much worse than Jurassic Park 3. 

I never cared much fore the original cast anyway tbh, they were mediocre actors who were in the right place at the right time to appear in a Spielberg masterpiece  that was going to be a classic no matter who appeared in it

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Why, did you not see all the other shit they appeared in before this one? :D

The original film was brilliant, every other Jurassic film has been absolutely woeful. I've not watched Dominion but I bet it can't be much worse than Jurassic Park 3. 

I never cared much fore the original cast anyway tbh, they were mediocre actors who were in the right place at the right time to appear in a Spielberg masterpiece  that was going to be a classic no matter who appeared in it

The sad thing is that the CGI in the newer JP films is a hell of a lot better than in the original, but the standards of script, acting and direction have declined in inverse proportion. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The sad thing is that the CGI in the newer JP films is a hell of a lot better than in the original, but the standards of script, acting and direction have declined in inverse proportion. 

jurassic-park-looking.gif

On 03/02/2023 at 09:08, Genie said:

Because the flight crew don’t know that you don’t need anything and need to check = politeness.

You can set it on some monitors to say no service needed

Edited by mikeyp102

On 02/02/2023 at 19:39, Xela said:

People faffing about on trains. 

Get on train... sit down... stand up and take coat off.... put coat on overhead rack.... take book out of bag... put bag on overhead rack... sit down... stand up and retrieve apple from aforementioned bag... sit down...

7 MINUTES later the train pulls into New Street and the reverse faff starts.

Just sit the **** down, log into VT, moan anbout people on the train and shut your cake hole. Like me. It's not an airplane you cretin. 

Fixed for you 😜

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Not only must Soccer AM probably the worst program on TV, but why on earth do they continue to give Tubes a section on it, he's such a cock, beginning to think Sky have got a huge empathy for alcoholics or something.

Because you are still paying to watch it and that means advertisers give them more money.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, limpid said:

Because you are still paying to watch it and that means advertisers give them more money.

I try, but it's either that or a cooking show, one featuring James, I bought a Ferrari when I was 23, look at my house, look at my garden, Martin, who has a bigger ego than a footballer. 😂

• Like 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I try, but it's either that or a cooking show, one featuring James, I bought a Ferrari when I was 23, look at my house, look at my garden, Martin, who has a bigger ego than a footballer. 😂

Thanks **** for streaming services.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Truth be known, I got them all over Christmas with the free trials, Netflix. paramount, Prime, haven't really used them (or cancelled them),  just so much to choose from.

And instead you are paying to watch stuff you don't like. Odd choice.

44 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Not only must Soccer AM probably the worst program on TV, but why on earth do they continue to give Tubes a section on it, he's such a cock, beginning to think Sky have got a huge empathy for alcoholics or something.

Its been crap after the days of Helen chamberlain, referee gallagher,  the tramp, soccerette (had to put up with Tim lovejoy though), crossbar challenge, players doing a Q&A on themselves and team mates.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Press the off button!

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Turn it off. Listen to an album. Read a book. Cook a meal. Go to the pub. Go for a run. Do some DIY. etc. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

(had to put up with Tim lovejoy though)

This needs re-posting every few years

https://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/no-love-no-joy/

Soccer AM is a bad memory: hungover mornings in other people’s flats, disturbed by a crew of whooping simpletons, the slurping of pro and ex-pro rectums, cobbled-together comedy that made me long for the glory days of Skinner and Baddiel’s old shit...

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Aston Villa and their benevolent ways.

Another weekend down the shitter.

I'm numb to it now! 

I get shit at work all week, I try not to have my weekend ruined (too much) by it. 

• Shocked 1

Â