Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It's getting like "What did the Romans ever do for us?", this.

OK, OK, farmers, horse owners, soldiers.

I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...

I think you've just 'dissed' Drat and his missus, Mike. He's expressed his displeasure at me before for knocking 'Chelsea Tractor' drivers.

FWIW I agree with you fully.

Women in 4x4's
Anybody who isn't a farmer in a 4x4.

What about the Army ?

I used to love my section's Land Rover 110

If they pi55 you off in the UK, how about the utter cocks who have Range Rovers / Land cruisers who live by me to commute in to work.

I wonder how many times they get stuck or change the highly intelligent gear ratios for the 4x4 IN A **** FLAT COUNTRY. :?

I really hope they all don't die, tragedy.

car insurance

i just brought a van thats worth at the most, £350 just as a run around for a few months, ive had quotes of over £2300 third party fire and theft, thats having a license for 5 years, 2 years no claims (never had a crash, just been a named driver on a company vehicle for last 3 years).

i got one quote of £660, and when asked if it has any security devices i clicked vehicle standard alarm and mobiliser, which INCREASED my quote buy over £100. how the **** did they come to that conclusion. the fleecing bastards

It's getting like "What did the Romans ever do for us?", this.

OK, OK, farmers, horse owners, soldiers.

What of those who live in places where it snows a lot and the roads are not generally plowed? (standard practice in the more rural areas of New England, during a big storm is to not plow until the storm is over, on the theory that anybody who really needs to be out and about has 4 wheel drive)

You will be fine Laura.

Stay strong and make sure that the next thing you do means that redundancy was the best thing to happen to you.

Bright people will always find work!

That's all well and good, but what about Laura?? :winkold:

You will be fine Laura.

Stay strong and make sure that the next thing you do means that redundancy was the best thing to happen to you.

Bright people will always find work!

That's all well and good, but what about Laura?? :winkold:

Women with big jugs also have little trouble gaining employment :D

Â