Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

A mate of mine.

Now he's a really good mate, and most of the time a nice guy, but he's got some really weird habits, for want of a better word.

For example, he knows I live in Sheldon. He's been to my house dozens of times. BUt everytime he talks to someone about where I live, like a mate if he's getting a lift home, he'll tell them the house is in Garrets Green.

I have no idea why. He does it everytime even though I correct him everytime.

Also, we go to Nandos all the time. Again we've been dozens of times. We both get the chicken extra hot when we go. But again every time we go, he asks how hot I want it, and when I tell him, he says "are you sure? That's pretty hot"

He says it every time, even though every time we go I point out that I've had it extra hot the last 50 times we've been!

Idiot

I'm insinuating nothing by saying this, nor am I attempting to take the piss, but that really does read as though it's from the perspective of someone complaing about their girlfriend/partner. I would surmise, then, that you are spending far too much time with this mate.

My dipshit director asking me to conjure backdated figures out of thin-air 5 minutes from close of play, from a system that can't produce backdated reports. **** numbskull.

The rest of my colleagues turning up whenever the **** they feel like it, then **** off home early when they "feel a bit ill". **** wastrels.

Me and my boss being the only ones in next week. Thank **** he's a mate.

Sale price changes.

Had to do ours today, lead to pretty much the entire stock being pulled out to whack a new price sticker under the old one that in 2 weeks will be changed again, and really **** annoyingly a shitload of them had the wrong 'Was' price on them anyway so you end up piss arsing about tripping over each other trying to grab the sticker for the old price so the new sale price represents the right sale saving.

Took a **** age.

People who call their new born/young child 'lil' man' on facebook and stuff. **** off you bores.

Arrrrrgh I have so many 'My little man' people. They seriously have nothing else to talk about. Puts me right off having kids.

Â