Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People asking me if I want a tea or coffee!!!

I don't drink either, I've never drunk them and I've worked at my firm for 8 years. In 8 years nobody has once seen me with one in my hand, they all know I don't drink them but still every single **** time someone is putting the kettle on they ask "tea, coffee?" usually doing the drinking mime and speaking in a daft voice.

If they were taking the piss I could understand it but there not, they are asking a genuine question in case I've suddenly in the last 30 minutes decided that the last 30 odd years of my life were a mistake and I do in fact like the stuff.

It drives me up the **** wall.

Go random, every time you get a drink ask them if they want a Bovril. Just keep on asking, at some point (Keep a one pence in your pocket) they will "Say I don't like Bovril, stop asking" get penny out and drop on desk from high and walk off..............

if i knew who any of them were id say the TOWIE cast (i think one of them is called amy?) i dont even know them and i hate them with a passion

as for janine, shes just the same as every eastenders female, just like every male character is exactly the same, its the biggest pile of garbage ever to hit our tvs yet it gets huge viewing figures

if i knew who any of them were id say the TOWIE cast (i think one of them is called amy?) i dont even know them and i hate them with a passion

as for janine, shes just the same as every eastenders female, just like every male character is exactly the same, its the biggest pile of garbage ever to hit our tvs yet it gets huge viewing figures

Just people with nothing better to do

The new Lily Allen 'song'. It might be called '5 O'Clock in the morning' or something similar, but it is an appalling effort and really doesn't deserve the air time it gets on the radio.

This'll be the same Lily Allen then that quit music a couple of years back to live a "normal life" out of the public eye... she set up a clothes store with a friend and had a fly-on-the-wall documentary following them around.

Â