Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

And another thing - My dad will do this every year unless I manage to step in first and stop him, but he will go and get the Christmas tree (we always get a real one) and he will take it around to our back garden and then cut the net bag off of it meaning that the tree is now spreading out to full size and I have yet to carry it all through the house with needles digging into me and dropping off.

It would be so much easier and more logical to cut the bag off once it is indoors and in the stand.

Yes, that is plain stupid.

People who finish dinner really quickly and then decide to start eating an Orange while everyone else is still eating.

The Orange smell just overpowers your whole dinner!

What the **** are you talking about?

People who finish dinner really quickly and then decide to start eating an Orange while everyone else is still eating.

The Orange smell just overpowers your whole dinner!

What the **** are you talking about?

No one has ruined your dinner with the peeling of an orange? you live a sheltered life...

Some word removed I work with just showed off her real tiger skin handbag and was confused and surprised at the reaction she got. She shrugged off all criticism by saying 'well I paid £500 for it 20 years ago' and displaying how the locking system worked. Dumb shit. I was so angry, felt like booting her in the face. Defintely something that SHOULD piss you off

I'm not having the best night.

I was walking under the five ways island and nearly fell on the ice. I saw a gentleman, between middle aged and elderly, walking towards me. He was about to walk on the ice I nearly fell on so I thought it would be polite to warn him about it, but he just told me to **** off. Yeah, Merry Christmas everyone

I was walking under the five ways island and nearly fell on the ice. I saw a gentleman, between middle aged and elderly, walking towards me. He was about to walk on the ice I nearly fell on so I thought it would be polite to warn him about it, but he just told me to **** off. Yeah, Merry Christmas everyone

Aa push comes to mind! :evil:

Christmas eve a few years ago at Asda in perry barr i saw a purse fall out of the bag of a woman and she walked off into another aisle. I picked up this purse that was bulging with notes that much it could not be closed and th many was hanging out, i picked it up and went to find her, I handed it to her sayin she had dropped it in the other Aisle and she did nothing but snatch it out of my hand saying "gimmie my purse you dirty white ....... (fill in the space as was too shocked to remember that the last bit)

Shit endings to otherwise ok films. I was watching The Lovely Bones there and was hoping the dirty nonce would get a good beating on the way out, which I thought was obviously inevitable.

But no, a bit of ice falls from a tree, hits him on the shoulder and he falls off a cliff.

My micro-managing boss does my **** head in. Good guy, but when the pressure rises, he cracks, and says the dumbest shit trying to be "helpful", when in fact, he's just slowing people down and pissing people off who know what the hell they're doing!

You never know about people, could have just lost his job or found out his grand kids are not visiting over xmas etc.

Dodgy time of year so take that into account. Some people have reasons to be a bit unhappy.

People who breath through their mouth while eating.

What if they have a cold? :D

Then they should either not eat or eat in private! :D

One of the kinda odd things I think of when I have a heavy cold is that if I was to be kidnapped and had my mouth taped it would probably kill me. I couldn't see the kidnappers being sympathetic to a blocked nose :lol:

People asking me if I want a tea or coffee!!!

I don't drink either, I've never drunk them and I've worked at my firm for 8 years. In 8 years nobody has once seen me with one in my hand, they all know I don't drink them but still every single **** time someone is putting the kettle on they ask "tea, coffee?" usually doing the drinking mime and speaking in a daft voice.

If they were taking the piss I could understand it but there not, they are asking a genuine question in case I've suddenly in the last 30 minutes decided that the last 30 odd years of my life were a mistake and I do in fact like the stuff.

It drives me up the **** wall.

Edit - Someone just **** asked me again!!! I think the thing that really pisses me off is I have to be polite and say "no thanks - I don't drink them" for the 100th time then I have to have the same stupid conversation about the fact I don't like them. I just want to tell them to piss off.

Â