Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Despite being a financially strapped heathen, I do insist on a proper cup of tea.

I've got one of those glass tea pots with a leaf diffuser built into it, and it does make for a good cup of tea. Failing that... Yorkshire tea every time.

tea bag - sugar - water - milk = sorted.

instant coffee - sugar - milk - water = sorted.

Both straight into a mug :D

I'm with you pal. These la di da teapot users are the main reason why this country has gone to the dogs .

I'm with you pal. These la di da teapot users are the main reason why this country has gone to the dogs .

Thats Princess Diana to you!!! God rest her soul...

My grandparents use a teapot, and thats fair enough because there is always at least 2 people having a hot drink...i dont get the point of making a whole pot of tea just for one person to have a drink.

My grandparents use a teapot, and thats fair enough because there is always at least 2 people having a hot drink...i dont get the point of making a whole pot of tea just for one person to have a drink.

I make tea in a pot (on occasion) because it stays warm for a long time & is generally a nicer cup of tea. So if you're working on something, it's quite nice to have a pot sat next to you so you can top yourself up every now and then.

Thats Princess Diana to you!!! God rest her soul...

:clap:

If there are two groups who are 100% guaranteed to get precious over the making of tea/coffee, it's the aged and Yorkshirefolk.
True. And they (notice I didn't say "we", there) are dead right.

People who finish dinner really quickly and then decide to start eating an Orange while everyone else is still eating.

The Orange smell just overpowers your whole dinner!

This has to be rare? :)

For a dislike...that's well fackin niche .

And another thing - My dad will do this every year unless I manage to step in first and stop him, but he will go and get the Christmas tree (we always get a real one) and he will take it around to our back garden and then cut the net bag off of it meaning that the tree is now spreading out to full size and I have yet to carry it all through the house with needles digging into me and dropping off.

It would be so much easier and more logical to cut the bag off once it is indoors and in the stand.

People who finish dinner really quickly and then decide to start eating an Orange while everyone else is still eating.

The Orange smell just overpowers your whole dinner!

This has to be rare? :)

For a dislike...that's well fackin niche .

Niche dislikes, maybe there's a whole new thing here. I have to admit I've experienced this one but only maybe twice in my life

Â