Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

this could turn out to be epic, or a serious disappointment.

Gentleman.... I can now reveal that the video was..... of a small child and a rabbit.

So alas a new subject of tonight's furious tooth grinding masturbation sessions will have to found on xhamster as usual. :(

When you text someone and wait hours for them to text you back.

Still waiting...

That despite an away win, McLeish is still.getting pelters.

19 points out of 14 games if we keep that up we finish on... 52 points.

Safe as houses.

Chill the fudge out people....

The ball and chain. She bought (I contributed heavily) a car about 3 months ago despite us saving up to get married putting a massive onus on me. To be honest, I would like to drive as well but it is now a problem that I want a car for work and social things. I'm tempted to go out knocking on doors to ask people if they have a blow up baseball bat so I can home run her head. Females are going to drive me to insanity one day. I just don't see any equality.

Another thing that has just pissed me off was i have just attempted to buy a box set of Tom and Jerry cartoons just to find by reading the reviews that they have been edited quite a lot as they were classed as too violent!!!

I think you'd probably find that the bulk of the editing was due to the myriad racist jokes and depictions.

Really!?!?

I believe that to be true too.

Yeah it is true. Read up about it when I saw an episode that seemed so familiar that I was convinced they'd just made a new episode at some point using exactly the same storyline from a previous one.

Turns out they edited out the majority of scenes with the large black lady in it (as well as other racist scenes) to make it more acceptable these days. Her name, rather hilariously, is "Mammy Two Shoes"

It's not blatant racism, it's just stuff, like blackface jokes for example, that was acceptable back then but rightly so isn't acceptable these days.

I got a 50th anniversary video when I was a kid of Tom and Jerry and it's all the original ones.

Just had 2 weeks off work and I'm really not looking forward to going back tomorrow, remember that feeling you used to have have the night before going back to school after the Summer holidays, I have that.

I hate my job and after having two weeks of getting up when I want, doing what I want and not thinking about work going back to my dull, depressing job with my horrible boss is just awful.

On the plus side, it makes me look forward to Christmas for the first time in years.

Another thing that has just pissed me off was i have just attempted to buy a box set of Tom and Jerry cartoons just to find by reading the reviews that they have been edited quite a lot as they were classed as too violent!!!

I think you'd probably find that the bulk of the editing was due to the myriad racist jokes and depictions.

Really!?!?

Yeah it is true. Read up about it when I saw an episode that seemed so familiar that I was convinced they'd just made a new episode at some point using exactly the same storyline from a previous one.

Turns out they edited out the majority of scenes with the large black lady in it (as well as other racist scenes) to make it more acceptable these days. Her name, rather hilariously, is "Mammy Two Shoes"

It's not blatant racism, it's just stuff, like blackface jokes for example, that was acceptable back then but rightly so isn't acceptable these days.

BASTARDS!!!! I HATE this sort of censorship.

Political correctness is one thing, but re-writing history to enforce it retrospectively is absolutely unforgiveable IMO (see elsewhere my views on the Dam Busters dog).

I want those T&J cartoons, and I want them AS THEY WERE MADE.

It's OK to release something like "A Serbian Film", but not to see the way things were in the 1940s??? **** them. **** them to hell and back.

This really shouldn't piss me off as much as it does - but it does.

Really!?!?

BASTARDS!!!! I HATE this sort of censorship.

Political correctness is one thing, but re-writing history to enforce it retrospectively is absolutely unforgiveable IMO (see elsewhere my views on the Dam Busters dog).

I want those T&J cartoons, and I want them AS THEY WERE MADE.

It's OK to release something like "A Serbian Film", but not to see the way things were in the 1940s??? **** them. **** them to hell and back.

This really shouldn't piss me off as much as it does - but it does.

:clap:

Right on Moon Man.

:clap:

I am currently having to wear my gloves whilst working/browing the internet, because 'engineers' have been in over the weekend fiddling with the heating system. They have royally **** up something as it's bloody freezing. TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE we had to take all the xmas ceiling decor down to allow them 'access to the blowers'

This shouldnt piss me off cos they shouldnt have make such a complete **** of it! Oh man. Luckily I am coping with typing quite well.

I am currently having to wear my gloves whilst working/browing the internet, because 'engineers' have been in over the weekend fiddling with the heating system. They have royally **** up something as it's bloody freezing. TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE we had to take all the xmas ceiling decor down to allow them 'access to the blowers'

This shouldnt piss me off cos they shouldnt have make such a complete **** of it! Oh man. Luckily I am coping with typing quite well.

Below a certain %C in your office and you can legally f*&eck off home I think! :mrgreen:

Below a certain %C in your office and you can legally f*&eck off home I think! :mrgreen:

16 degrees if not physical work

We've all heard it a million times. But has ANYBODY ever seen it done?

We've all heard it a million times. But has ANYBODY ever seen it done?

Yes I have done it but you have to give the employer to raise it by providing portable heaters etc.

It is one of these where you have to have some support off other workers unless you are in a union.

Â