Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It's getting like "What did the Romans ever do for us?", this.

OK, OK, farmers, horse owners, soldiers.

What of those who live in places where it snows a lot and the roads are not generally plowed? (standard practice in the more rural areas of New England, during a big storm is to not plow until the storm is over, on the theory that anybody who really needs to be out and about has 4 wheel drive)

Look, this is getting to be the thin end of the wedge, now. I've conceded too much already, I'm mad as hell and I can't take it any more. NO. You'll just have to drive through the ten foot snowdrifts in a Fiat Punto, same as the rest of us.

Honestly, some people. Give them an inch and they take a mile. Tsk.

I've just had my final redundancy meeting, I am officially unemployed after tomorrow and as a result of which I have just eaten a whole pack of Fizzy Strawberry Laces :(

Fingers crossed for you Laura xx

I've just had my final redundancy meeting, I am officially unemployed after tomorrow and as a result of which I have just eaten a whole pack of Fizzy Strawberry Laces :(

Fingers crossed for you Laura xx

Thank you lovely.

And Shillzz & TV, you are in my bad books! :rant:

God you're all **** philistines.

Here we go again...

Tea is made in a teapot. Put milk in cup, then add the brewed tea from the teapot. Do not add **** sugar.

Coffee is made in coffeepot or a filter machine. Pour it into the cup, then add milk. Do not add **** sugar.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO "MAKE" HOT DRINKS DIRECTLY IN A MUG!!!! [1]

[1] Except cocoa/drinking chocolate.

Coffee is made in coffeepot or a filter machine. Pour it into the cup, then add milk. Do not add **** sugar.

I have to take issue with this - if you go to that extent to make a decent cup of coffee, why oh why oh why would you then pollute it with milk?

:rant:

I have to take issue with this - if you go to that extent to make a decent cup of coffee, why oh why oh why would you then pollute it with milk?

Fair enough, that's a matter of taste.

What I will NOT entertain is the deluded notion that the "instant" stuff is actually coffee.

fair enough, that's a matter of taste.

What I will NOT entertain is the deluded notion that the "instant" stuff is actually coffee.

True.

Whole beans + grinder + espresso machine +warm espresso cup = caffine bliss.

Â