Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Needing my hair cut, wanting a new style, but at a loss as something fashionable that'd suit me. I think after 5 years the same style over various student related lengths has worn itself out.
r-89169-9.jpg

well we are getting to that time of year again when you hear people say "its too cold to snow" so why do they have snow in the north pole then!

Another thing that has just pissed me off was i have just attempted to buy a box set of Tom and Jerry cartoons just to find by reading the reviews that they have been edited quite a lot as they were classed as too violent!!! Order cancelled and gone for "Top Cat" Mr Benn used to go into a changing room with another man! you going to ban that!

Another thing that has just pissed me off was i have just attempted to buy a box set of Tom and Jerry cartoons just to find by reading the reviews that they have been edited quite a lot as they were classed as too violent!!! Order cancelled and gone for "Top Cat"
The Top Cat box set is absolutely mint.

Another thing that has just pissed me off was i have just attempted to buy a box set of Tom and Jerry cartoons just to find by reading the reviews that they have been edited quite a lot as they were classed as too violent!!!

I think you'd probably find that the bulk of the editing was due to the myriad racist jokes and depictions.

Another thing that has just pissed me off was i have just attempted to buy a box set of Tom and Jerry cartoons just to find by reading the reviews that they have been edited quite a lot as they were classed as too violent!!!

I think you'd probably find that the bulk of the editing was due to the myriad racist jokes and depictions.

Really!?!?

Really!?!?

I believe that to be true too.

Really!?!?

I believe that to be true too.

Link

429390278_ffe415bbbd.jpg

"Thomas!!"

School Crossing people (thats lollipop men / women to you and I) that press the button on a pedestrian crossing when there's nobody there to cross the road, I see them do it around here all the time, it's like they think they are psychic or something, happened to me twice on the way home tonight, I saw them do it both times and when the lights changed to allow people to cross, no-one was there to cross. :bang:

When I was in primary school, there was this kid in my class who always went up to the Lollipop Lady outside the school at lunchtime and she would pass him loads of sweets and chocolates from the newsagent's down the road. Being about 5 years old, I didn't understand and grasp the concept that this was because she was his Nan, and I somehow reasoned in my head that if I made her an offering of a chocolate from my packed lunch that she would magically swap it for the plethora of treats her Grandson got.

Cue me sheepishly placing a breakaway bar on the fence next to where she stood and hiding behind a bin waiting for her to take it and put some strawberry millions, packets of sherbert dip-dabs and melody-pops down for me. Of course, the breakway remained in-situ and until the age of about 10 I always wondered where I'd gone wrong.

An extremely hot married woman who I work with has just sent me a text saying "Video is on its way for you". She can't mean me can she? Do I reply and confirm its the wrong person... or do I stay quiet and wait and see what happens next? :?

Â