Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Try and sneak in a quick game of FIFA before the game starts and Xbox decides it's time to update...

Yup, your xbox is going to look very different once the update has finished.

The sheer amount of ad space pisses me off with it.

And it's poorly designed from a usability point of view - the main purpose of the machine is gaming, so the new dash places gaming as the third item to get to. And if you want to look for things like indie games, you have to go through numerous windows and sub menus.

The fact the main thing you see on the first page you turn you're Xbox onto is a bloody ad, especially when you pay for this service, is vile. If you do a search, it often places (entirely unrelated) ads in your search results.

People that say: ''Oh that's the worst thing you can have'' in relation to being on a diet.

I'm tucking into a ceasar salad and they comment on the sauce.

No! It's not the worst thing you can have whilst on a diet. The worst thing would be to puree 15 mars bars and squirt squirty cream onto the top, eat it and then finish off a domino's pizza.

People that say: ''Oh that's the worst thing you can have'' in relation to being on a diet.

I'm tucking into a ceasar salad and they comment on the sauce.

No! It's not the worst thing you can have whilst on a diet. The worst thing would be to puree 15 mars bars and squirt squirty cream onto the top, eat it and then finish off a domino's pizza.

There's a general lack of understading about "dieting" amongst most people.

Probably why we're all so fat.

That whenever I stand up to go to lunch, about 3 people ask me where I'm going and want me to pick them something up.

Or if manage to sneak out, when I come back I get comments like, 'You went to subway and didn't tell anyone? You could have offered'

**** OFF! Why should I spend MY lunchtime standing in a queue for you, you've never picked up anything for me. Get off your fat arse and get something yourself.

Ahh, I love venting on VT

Â