Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Had a league match tonight. Was tight, drawing. Their guy falls over his own feet, no penalty. They walk off and refuse to play and the match is abandoned. 

Absurd behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I stopped my social media today. Closed it all, ended my accounts. I found I wasn't seeing the lovely people who I like to see, and I was seeing too much of the things that made me irritated at the start of the day. I weighed it up and thought **** it.

VT is social media. 

I got a plumber out last week because my electric shower stopped working, which all got sorted quickly and efficiently enough, but I'm 99% sure he's moved my toilet seat back an inch or so as my poo keeps landing on the porcelain rather than in the water.  I don't think my bumhole has moved since last week.  It's really odd.

• Haha 1

I sold something on eBay earlier. Not an insignificant sum of money. Payment wasn't immediate, but that's ok I guess. Then the hit that won it, who doesn't have a great deal of feedback, drops me a question about the item which is fairly fundamental to what it is.

I'm kinda loathe to send it out. I'm hoping he doesn't pay. 

7 hours ago, bickster said:

As a kid I would have totally agreed with you and probably still do except I really haven't drunk any in decades

Wait what? So want do you take up to bed at night? 

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Wait what? So want do you take up to bed at night? 

Nothing, I'm more like that bloke in the advert sung by Ross and Declan McManus. Except I have a bottle of chilled tap water in the fridge. If I wake up, I do not get back to sleep easily. (Last night being a classic example) Getting up and doing a few things helps

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chindie said:

I sold something on eBay earlier. Not an insignificant sum of money. Payment wasn't immediate, but that's ok I guess. Then the hit that won it, who doesn't have a great deal of feedback, drops me a question about the item which is fairly fundamental to what it is.

I'm kinda loathe to send it out. I'm hoping he doesn't pay. 

Just refund him, block him, wait a week or so and put it up again. I’ve had a couple of big amounts on items cause headaches and now know that it isn’t worth the risk. eBay ALWAYS side with the buyer. You just know that there will be issues once you’ve sent it to them. Even if it is innocent it’s just not worth it if you aren’t 100% confident.

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Just refund him, block him, wait a week or so and put it up again. I’ve had a couple of big amounts on items cause headaches and now know that it isn’t worth the risk. eBay ALWAYS side with the buyer. You just know that there will be issues once you’ve sent it to them. Even if it is innocent it’s just not worth it if you aren’t 100% confident.

Yeah he's not paid yet so I'm hoping he doesn't. I'm just not confident he actually knows what he's buying. Also doesn't have a great deal of feedback.

It just isn't worth it. Especially as I need the money.

When you tell someone you’ve been to Thailand and you get the tired, old racist and bigoted responses to the effect of...”Huh, huh! Are you sure the women aren’t actually men! Huh huh”

”Did you check for an Adam’s apple! LOL” 

Some people also seem to think every woman who lives there is on the game.

Oh, so all 3M women in Bangkok are prostitutes. Yeah, sure, you **** idiot. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

When you tell someone you’ve been to Thailand and you get the tired, old racist and bigoted responses to the effect of...”Huh, huh! Are you sure the women aren’t actually men! Huh huh”

”Did you check for an Adam’s apple! LOL” 

Some people also seem to think every woman who lives there is on the game.

Oh, so all 3M women in Bangkok are prostitutes. Yeah, sure, you **** idiot. 

See  also: Amsterdam. Consists entirely of cannabis cafes and brothels, apparently. 

• Like 1

Â