Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The same manager who set that girl's objectives is currently sat in a large meeting room on a conference call. On her own.

She has her own office and the door is literally, and I mean literally, opposite the meeting room. 

She's taking up an entire large meeting room (we never have free meeting rooms) so make a call she could make in her own office.

Why are people such dumb words removed?

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The same manager who set that girl's objectives is currently sat in a large meeting room on a conference call. On her own.

She has her own office and the door is literally, and I mean literally, opposite the meeting room. 

She's taking up an entire large meeting room (we never have free meeting rooms) so make a call she could make in her own office.

Why are people such dumb words removed?

Delusions of grandeur. 

She's probably updated her fb status to say she's having a tough day.

I have irrational anger towards these people. Sometimes I want to put them in a car crusher and turn them into a chewy cube.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

I'm having a hard time staying positive about things lately, worse than usual. Trump, Venezuela, Brexit, the f*cked up weather...maybe I've got the winter blues, but holy hell, things are bad

You and me both, bud. 

• Sad 1

On 29/01/2019 at 20:20, mottaloo said:

You're a mere green boy IIRC ? Isn't there a papa johns pretty much next door to the domino place....between the petrol station and that Italian restaurant ?

That's Joe's pizza and is legitimately the best pizza

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Reviews and appraisals are basically pointless if they're just done as a token exercise. Or done by managers who haven't got a clue.

The girl who sits opposite me at work came out of her objective setting review with her line manager yesterday and counted her objectives. She'd been given 47 of them.

Moronic.

I hate appraisal periods and setting IDPs.

I feel obliged to do them every x months rather than sitting down with people here and there and having meaningful chats.

Stupid overpackaging. I just received this via courier. The little widget (which could have been sent in a small envelope and gone through the letter box) was the entire contents of the package. 

IMG_20190131_142219.jpg

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

Send it back to them in a shipping container and ask for them to cover return mail costs.

It's going into a drawer, never to be found a use for. They're sending me the right thing (they say), free of charge. I look forward to see what size box it comes in. 

On 31/01/2019 at 09:26, mjmooney said:

Stupid overpackaging. I just received this via courier. The little widget (which could have been sent in a small envelope and gone through the letter box) was the entire contents of the package. 

IMG_20190131_142219.jpg

Jebus... poor Mrs. @mjmooney

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

The Sala stuff.

I'm sorry, but Cardiff fans putting things like "when you signed for Cardiff it was a dream come true", t-shirt sellers putting things like "forever a bluebird".

He was a striker who played for a few nothing clubs before signing for a midtable french team, had a decent scoring rate and never played once in this country.

By all means have sympathy for the 2 men, and regret having not seen him play for the club and how it may have turned out.. but don't start bringing your shit football club into it. It's a desperate attempt to buy sympathy from the wider football community, and as for the t-shirt sellers, it's profiteering from someone's death.

Horrible bastards.

You should volunteer to write his obituary. 

• Haha 2

Â