Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

That's pretty rich coming from the guy who won't put spread on a breakfast sandwich because of his daddy issues.

"no, daddy. Not the Flora again! NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Not wanting to die young because of the cardiac arrest, inspired by having animal fat put on a sandwich of mostly animal fat is different to what YOW are yabbering on about like a titty-biscuit 

sassy little girl GIF

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Xela said:

Same. Those XFM shows are gold though. Never be bettered 

It was the perfect combo of Hosts who didn't care and a slightly edgy station that let them get away with murder because they were bigger than the job.

Some of the shows Ricky is literally swearing and being incredibly offensive at prime time on a Saturday, I'm sure they even acknowledged they were only getting away with because nobody listened. Not a chance in hell that would happen these days.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Not wanting to die young because of the cardiac arrest, inspired by having animal fat put on a sandwich of mostly animal fat is different to what YOW are yabbering on about like a titty-biscuit 

sassy little girl GIF

I mean, that's a bit like ordering two large pizzas, a big mac meal and a bucket of KFC, but then ordering a diet coke because of the calories isn't it?

That's 2 bad analogies on consecutive days there Stevo.  He's on about a sandwich.  You've ordered about 7,000 calories in your alternative scenario :)

*I don't agree with him on the spread discussion btw

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I mean, that's a bit like ordering two large pizzas, a big mac meal and a bucket of KFC, but then ordering a diet coke because of the calories isn't it?

Well, I was going to say, that maybe my contrary attitude towards a buttered fat-bitch sandwich would hold more weight, if I hadn't had a kebab on Monday and a pizza last night :( 

BUT THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HELPED MY ARGUMENT YOU ADONIS OF MEN!  

19 hours ago, BOF said:

Guys, guys, the real answer is no-one eats a Twix anymore.

Have you not tried using a twix as a straw? Bite both ends off, grab a glass of milk, suck away.

Beautiful 👌

Edited by Tayls

30 minutes ago, BOF said:

That's 2 bad analogies on consecutive days there Stevo.  He's on about a sandwich.  You've ordered about 7,000 calories in your alternative scenario :)

*I don't agree with him on the spread discussion btw

Jeeze, taking me seriously. That's a bit like reading the paper and then cutting your head off isn't it?

Or... or....

It's a bit like buying a breakfast sandwich and then eating a teabag!

or...

a bit like getting a BLT and rubbing it on your balls and letting your dog lick it off

• Like 1

On 22/01/2019 at 16:17, NurembergVillan said:

I mean, it really couldn't easily have been his brother.  Unless his brother flew back from New York in a single-engined light aircraft.  Which is probably illegal.

Probably not for this thread or this time with what has happened this week, but I ended up looking into this and found the below article.

It's actually pretty mental stuff, these guy's are nuts.

The pilots who risk their lives flying tiny planes over the Atlantic

Ferry flying is a lucrative but high-risk industry. Elite pilots deliver small planes across oceans and continents - distances these aircraft were not designed to fly.

Flying alone across the Atlantic Ocean in a tiny, single-engine plane at low altitudes, sometimes in extreme weather conditions, is not for the faint-hearted. Things can and do go wrong.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34484972

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â