Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

43 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

People who live their lives as if they're in a soap opera, and then expecting me to give the slightest floater about any of it.  Just piss off.

Drama queens. Have then at work. Every Monday they'll come in and be like "You'l never guess what happened to me..."

I just don't get why people would want to live their lives like they are in Eastenders! I want my personal life to be as relaxed and stress free as possible!

I'm sure they revel in it though. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

People who live their lives as if they're in a soap opera, and then expecting me to give the slightest floater about any of it.  Just piss off.

I see you know my mother and sister!

(not in that way)

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Drama queens. Have then at work. Every Monday they'll come in and be like "You'l never guess what happened to me..."

I just don't get why people would want to live their lives like they are in Eastenders! I want my personal life to be as relaxed and stress free as possible!

I'm sure they revel in it though. 

yep, they turn up at the office or the football and start telling you 'the latest' about their boyfriend or wife or other friend or whatever like you're waiting to be updated

seriously, if the person in the story is the douche you say they are, cut them out, it really is that simple

you're not on the planet that long unless you're a Hindu, so try and enjoy it

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

yep, they turn up at the office or the football and start telling you 'the latest' about their boyfriend or wife or other friend or whatever like you're waiting to be updated

seriously, if the person in the story is the douche you say they are, cut them out, it really is that simple

you're not on the planet that long unless you're a Hindu, so try and enjoy it

I agree but when they sit opposite you it can be tough to ignore! :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Every summer this happens, where I suddenly start getting electric shocks whenever I touch anything made of metal. 

There's a small shopping centre near me where my bank is. Every time, without fail, when I touch the lift button I get a shock. Same with any door handle in the place. It's come to a point where I'm covering my hand with my jumper and flapping my hands at metal objects.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Xela said:

Supporters crying

Oh no, I love it.  It's absolutely pathetic behaviour.  I get mucho mirth from it :D 

6 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

There's a small shopping centre near me where my bank is. Every time, without fail, when I touch the lift button I get a shock. Same with any door handle in the place. It's come to a point where I'm covering my hand with my jumper and flapping my hands at metal objects.

I do the knuckle test with loads of stuff like that.  Kettles are a **** for me.  I give it a quick brush with the back of the hand and that'll sort it.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I do the knuckle test with loads of stuff like that.  Kettles are a **** for me.  I give it a quick brush with the back of the hand and that'll sort it.

That's what I'm like. Looks like I'm fencing with the lift button.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

as I'm in the moaning mood today

people signing off emails with just one letter of their name

your name is Jo ffs , would it really be so hard to put Jo , instead of J   , you're not a rap star 

I'd understand if your name was Twathheeethantshlllj and you shortened it to clearing in the woods , but Jo doens't need shortening any further

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Twathheeethantshlllj and you shortened it to clearing in the woods

:lol: I did a laugh-snort at that.

Â