Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

54 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

When you settle in for a nice long shit at work and then the cleaner knocks on the door coz she wants to clean the place.

word removed

So jealous you even have the option. 5 minute time-outs on the lights in the bogs at our work 

36 minutes ago, choffer said:

So jealous you even have the option. 5 minute time-outs on the lights in the bogs at our work 

Sounds a bit like Giza 4000 years ago.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The wealdstone raider

Absolute rat of a man

But does a lot of great work for charity. 

(Well, that one thing that made little money, tbf). 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

C891E7EAE859323AA44C0C01229B958B248924DE

I saw that he...erm...."gatecrashed" Tyson Fury's press conference today. One of the most cringeworthy bits of pisspoor publicity stuntery ever staged. What next ? Some mop topped lad shouting "briefcase w***er" ? ?

20 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

And someone went into the back of my car today. Nothing major, must have been 5-10mph max, but I was stopped looking over my shoulder looking for a space to pull out onto a 70mph dual carriageway.  Good job I didn't roll forward more than 4 yards as a car came speeding past.. 

But, my neck is **** killing. All down the left side and I can't turn my head left much at all. Someone went into the back of me 3 years ago when I was stopped at traffic lights trying to get home from Leicester, that was much quicker, about 20mph, but I hardly felt a thing. 

The day after my wife bought a new car for the family too, which was meant to be hers..  I hope mine isn't a write off because it's a 09 Peugeot 308. It's not flashy, but I get 700 miles out of a tank, if I can't replace it with the money insurance give me, I'll have to use the new car, which will be horrible for my wife, who is excited to have a nice car for a change. 

You should get a couple of grand for the whiplash claim, to add to the value of the car if its a write off.

Anyone experienced anything like fatigue before?

I'm cycling everyday, playing football 4 times a week. Feeling really good in terms of fitness (not even blowing after 2 hours of running full pelt at footie) but when I get on my bike, my legs and arms are like 'no no no'. Feel like I've lost a yard of pace I had only last week at football. Even when I've just woken up and get on my bike to cycle to work, my legs already feel like I've ridden 50 miles.

With that level of exercise, how many calories should I be eating? I'm eating anywhere between 1500-2000, and meat every other day.

Do I need more protein? It's **** annoying because I'm in the best shape of my life and my legs are giving up on me.

Anyone? Fitness guys? @Stevo985 @JB

Edited by StefanAVFC

20 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm cycling everyday, playing football 4 times a week. Feeling really good in terms of fitness (not even blowing after 2 hours of running full pelt at footie) but when I get on my bike, my legs and arms are like 'no no no'. Feel like I've lost a yard of pace I had only last week at football. Even when I've just woken up and get on my bike to cycle to work, my legs already feel like I've ridden 50 miles.

With that level of exercise, how many calories should I be eating? I'm eating anywhere between 1500-2000, and meat every other day.

Do I need more protein? It's **** annoying because I'm in the best shape of my life and my legs are giving up on me.

it could just be getting old!

Only other suggestions are generic things. Make sure your diet is right. Protein and particularly carbs for energy.
Make sure you're drinking enough water.
Try a multivitamin. Vitamin C especially.

Sounds stupid, but make sure you're getting enough sleep! 

But seriously, I've been tired for the past like, 12 years. You might just be all grown up :D 

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

it could just be getting old!

Only other suggestions are generic things. Make sure your diet is right. Protein and particularly carbs for energy.
Make sure you're drinking enough water.
Try a multivitamin. Vitamin C especially.

Sounds stupid, but make sure you're getting enough sleep! 

But seriously, I've been tired for the past like, 12 years. You might just be all grown up :D 

Cheers for the suggestions.

I don't feel tired in general but my legs especially are struggling. I've cut down on both meat and carbs lately while keeping up my same exercise regime so that may explain it.

I will definitely get back on the multivitamins!

I hope I'm not getting old :D

3 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

With that level of exercise you need more calories. Average make calorific intake should be between 1900-2100 per day and you can add to that with the exercise levels you have

12 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I thought that might be the case.  I've got a hire car coming today (automatic Astra estate..) and my car doesn't get taken until Friday.

I think the writing is on the wall for it to be honest. 

I'm kinda bummed out. :(   

buy the car back off the insurance if its a Category N and use the rest of the money to repair it

On 27/05/2018 at 20:02, tonyh29 said:

That point on the plane where they serve you a black coffee so you rummage around in the litte plane food  box and there in the plastic bag is a little spoon , sugar , and a little pouch of something that you assume is milk.....much to the cabin crews bemusement , turns out it was mayonnaise I poured in my coffee !!

397BCDBC-2E49-4BC4-AC62-A7529AD6BF78.jpeg

Bloody foreigners.

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Bloody foreigners.

@tonyh29gets that said to him in many languages, he just doesn't know it :crylaugh:

EDIT fair play to Tony though for opening a packet that might as well say Man Cheese in Cyrillic script and opening that packet might not even dissuade you from that opinion

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â