Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

23 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Wife just rang to say we are in New York and just getting cab to hotel and the weather is lovely lar di lar

yeah im at home looking after 3 kids and I'm in agony from having the bone removed out of my ear. But yeah, you have a nice ****** time .

Don't worry mate, when she's back you can jet off to Thailand for a week

It's only fair isn't it? 

Got a presentation to do to an office full of bankers tomorrow on a subject I know next to nothing about. 

Oh well, should give me a chance to perfect my 'winging it' skills! 

If I do well I might take up a job in politics. 

7 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

My kitchen is so warm, the heat has melted a couple of stock cubes. :o

Still 27 degrees here according to the weather app

tenor.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Got a presentation to do to an office full of bankers tomorrow on a subject I know next to nothing about. 

Oh well, should give me a chance to perfect my 'winging it' skills! 

If I do well I might take up a job in politics. 

I have a 2nd cousin who was a TD in the irish govt and for a laugh, i once said to him "minister - answer the question - yes or no ?" He spent the next 2 minutes totally blagging, bluffing and saying every word under the sun except yes or no. In the end he admitted it was indeed an art he developed while in office.

Doesnt really help you i know but I'll be thinking about you tomorrow (even if that sounds a bit ghey ;))

Good luck dude ! 

All you wimps with air con, just letting you know I'm sweating it out like the soldier I am. I will wake up in the morning knowing it was a hard night, but I sweated buckets for it and that makes waking up even more pleasurable. #sweatbrothersgoingitalone

There's a raised garden bed outside my apartment building, it belongs to whoever rents my apartment. That would be me. I decided to give it a go this summer, and I've been working on it for a couple of weeks. I put down stakes, and covered it in protective mesh. The seedlings were starting to sprout. Until the roofers who are tiling the building STORED THEIR LADDERS INSIDE THE ACTUAL GARDEN. I just got home after a few days to see this, but because it's dark, I don't know how bad the damage is. I told my landlord that I was planting the garden over a month ago, when he told me about the roof job. What kind of complete **** word removed stores ladders IN A GARDEN??

I fully understand that the roofing job is the clear priority, but WTF. They have other areas to store their ladders. Also, one of them left his shirt on my steps, and there are two empty soda bottles just left on the ground.

If I complain to my landlord, it's basically a fight I shouldn't pick. I should just eat the $100 I've spent on it, and bite my tongue, right?

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

OK I'll say it.  The Life after Death thread.  I will never ever post in there because I don't want to be drawn into a moronic conversation.  From this point on I will never click it either.  I'm afraid my monitor can't take another punch.

:D I had a feeling this might happen.

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

OK I'll say it.  The Life after Death thread.  I will never ever post in there because I don't want to be drawn into a moronic conversation.  From this point on I will never click it either.  I'm afraid my monitor can't take another punch.

I can tell, you being a good Irishman you are on the side of god. Welcome aboard my friend.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BOF said:

My guess would be that your reason for finding it annoying is exactly the opposite to my own.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

You're missing out dude . The afterlife talk only last's 3 or 4 post's and then it's just naked pics of Kate Mara for the most part. 

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 3

Â