Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

7 hours ago, BOF said:

OK I'll say it.  The Life after Death thread.  I will never ever post in there because I don't want to be drawn into a moronic conversation.  From this point on I will never click it either.  I'm afraid my monitor can't take another punch.

This will help your anger management

8 hours ago, BOF said:

OK I'll say it.  The Life after Death thread.  I will never ever post in there because I don't want to be drawn into a moronic conversation.  From this point on I will never click it either.  I'm afraid my monitor can't take another punch.

I've been scared to even enter the thread as i already can guess the whole conversation that will have occurred.

18 hours ago, maqroll said:

There's a raised garden bed outside my apartment building, it belongs to whoever rents my apartment. That would be me. I decided to give it a go this summer, and I've been working on it for a couple of weeks. I put down stakes, and covered it in protective mesh. The seedlings were starting to sprout. Until the roofers who are tiling the building STORED THEIR LADDERS INSIDE THE ACTUAL GARDEN. I just got home after a few days to see this, but because it's dark, I don't know how bad the damage is. I told my landlord that I was planting the garden over a month ago, when he told me about the roof job. What kind of complete **** word removed stores ladders IN A GARDEN??

I fully understand that the roofing job is the clear priority, but WTF. They have other areas to store their ladders. Also, one of them left his shirt on my steps, and there are two empty soda bottles just left on the ground.

If I complain to my landlord, it's basically a fight I shouldn't pick. I should just eat the $100 I've spent on it, and bite my tongue, right?

would it be funny if the ladders were somehow sawed in half during the night?  :D

Edited by ender4
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, ender4 said:

would it be funny if the ladders somehow were sawed in half during the night?  :D

Great if they are wooden ladders, but it will make a hell of a racket if they aren't. 

Anyway im on the side of the roofers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Great if they are wooden ladders, but it will make a hell of a racket if they aren't. 

Anyway im on the side of the roofers.

doh.   why did i imagine wooden ladders in my head?   They probably haven't made wooden ladders since the 1800's!

22 minutes ago, ender4 said:

doh.   why did i imagine wooden ladders in my head?   They probably haven't made wooden ladders since the 1800's!

Nah, I had one about five years ago but some miserable git burnt it.

Â