Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

59 minutes ago, Xela said:

I hate not having a garden in weather like this 

Xela my bud. Look for the positives. You haven't got a garden growing weedage like wildfire that you're not tackling and grows wilder and wilder out of control as each week passes. Growing through concrete and brickwork and in the plant age in general. 

Edit. And in an area where people have sit on mowers, petrol strikers, petrol mowers.... when all you have is (via financial construction) is a set of shitbag secateurs and all that crap as my previous rented place the garden was done for me by landlord. I'll tackle this ummm in autumn or something. Luckily no one can see in to see the damned plight I face one day. 

Edited by Midfielder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Sad news mate :( 

What are the symptoms?

Loads. Basically absolute lethargy and isolated pain which in a lad has the most extreme form of UC has been through enough and testicular cancer in 2011. B0llo---. Also has siatica which is what has been disguising it for ages. Lately has had bouts of extreme pain and joint stiffness. Took him for a walk in the outskirts of my new home couple of weeks ago was like watching an old man. But lately just stuff clicked together. Managed to pull some strings with scans and tests on post fri pm basis but those are my limits he's sat in waiting for more results on Monday and Tuesday. But yeah anyway cheers. Makes you think. 

Man united fan for the record but my die hard buddy through thick and thin. You know UC. You know how bad it can be. That's enough for someone. Plus his previous survival of testicular cancer now this man it just takes the piss. 

Have really been brought down this weekend.... I'm sure the c word might be regretfully in the lives of people on VT right now with relatives or friends but f me. What an indiscriminate c--- it is. Am re arranging my working week, his parents fled in last night (live in France). This is a lad who has the most debilitating form of UC and doesn't work doesn't claim benefits luckily wealthy family and formerly a lucrative career) but even so, nicest guy you could meet  

odds are good though but he's in for f----- hell. In 2011 this was a lad that used to go out and have birds flock to touch his Legolas hair real Orlando bloom good looking lad his life has been downward ever since. Lost a nad , lost all self confidence no more the lad we all would fking hate (pure alpha but totally nice and nornal) then his UC worsened and double life set back

Taking him down to the beach is stopping at every services for a dump and him napping and being dosed up on all sorts, real dents in self confidence with dating and all sorts and now this. Some people have no luck in life  

ah well cheers mate. He will be right but is in Worcestershire royal hospital that's out of my "zone" and don't have many favours hardly any with that Trust. Luckily some of our oncologists work across there and Glos but weekends are a lottery I've done nearly all I can

but yeah him aside, what an absolute f--- c word cancer is. Can't find the words. Anyone on here with their own experience or ongoing journey with (hopefully not themselves) or their relatives hats off and love. Don't mean to dale winton up but f it all. 

Some people in life I owe a lot to. This lad, I'd swap places with right now as f up as that sounds. But yeah this gimp has been saying nah it'll be ok for weeks I've been saying no book gp appointment mate, this ain't right it's an escalation... some people don't listen or deep down have a fear. And I've been hoping it's all ok but had a feeling. He got sent to WRH they found a bed straight away booked in for MRI and CT, and mid scan for an orthopaedic consultant to call in an oncologist it's def squeaky bum time. His primary is spine located too. Definite tumour and well I could list loads here  

I might have pulled favours but I'm clearly not entitled to know the outcome nor will I dare access the systems it's not in my hands, I don't work Mondays ever but fk it I'm going in tomorrow see if I can sort something from afar. Probably can't but f me. My pack, in life, is a very very small one, lessened by those that have f'd off and had kids and living a diff life. This lad is my long term muse my die hard adhesive brother on the same page same jokes same laughs same everything for decades. Means family to me. Anyway somber note and negative. 

All this BS aside have a good day any vT ers it's sunny as fk outside enjoy your days your lives and those the closest to you, tell them how much they mean to you, find a way. Subtle if necessary, grand if not but live your lives free and unapologetically. BS from me, maybe but fk it. My life's upside down at the mo and my financial concerns and anything else going on can F off can f right off. 

On another note. Have been battling existentially for a while now, but something like this happens and I detract further away from the remotest draw to religion. For this lad to have a ding ding round two with the C word what the Jesus fk is that about he's 38 the nicest guy you'd meet and right now is in WRH sending the nicest texts you'd ever receive while having yet again something on the horizon that we all dare dread to face. Went yesterday to banter and chat shit but I've seen that look before a million times. The brave face. 

The act. What a f--- c- it is. Assaid. Anyway I'm ranting. Good from negatives right. As I said, anyone who's read this about some random lad you never heard of then cheers and have a good one, I genuinely wish you a total avoidance of any illness and fruitful uninterrupted lives and for those in your family and your pack of buds and colleagues. F--- cancer. 

Edited by Midfielder
iPhone autocorrect is a sick fvcko
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Xela my bud. Look for the positives. You haven't got a garden growing weedage like wildfire that you're not tackling and grows wilder and wilder out of control as each week passes. Growing through concrete and brickwork and in the plant age in general. 

Edit. And in an area where people have sit on mowers, petrol strikers, petrol mowers.... when all you have is (via financial construction) is a set of shitbag secateurs and all that crap as my previous rented place the garden was done for me by landlord. I'll tackle this ummm in autumn or something. Luckily no one can see in to see the damned plight I face one day. 

When I say garden, what I actually mean is a small courtyard, with decking and gravel. Perhaps pot plants? Maybe plastic ones. 

A low maintenance garden for a low maintenance guy! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

When I say garden, what I actually mean is a small courtyard, with decking and gravel. Perhaps pot plants? Maybe plastic ones. 

I rue the day I decided to underestimate the maintenance on this f---hole of a vegetative liability. 

Here mate. Four Oaks eh that's some sweet flat you surely have. Let's do a VT first. A property swap. I'll lounge about your place you know keeping an eye on it, you come here and sort mine out. I'll stay out of your pants drawer and sleep on the sofa just leave out some DVDs and show me the way to the drinks cabinet. That's fair no? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, theboyangel said:

That's crap news midfielder :(

Yeah cheers Angel. Ah well. Live life well my brother. My heart rates been f'd since Friday but keeping on the same old sh--- what more can be done. 

Randomly, this gimp was going on about getting a Nintendo Switch the other day before any of this, and whilst I ain't Richie Rich, I'm totally over drawn and given how much in-time he's gonna have, I gotta wait for the first working day of month to get paid to treat his ass. Would have been a nice gesture but kinda regret spending so badly this month. 

Theres only so much man to man one can show affection, belonging and brotherhood, but ... I regret, personally being such an irresponsible child this month with my spends. Ah well. Not aimed at you but f me. I'm 38 I better start growing up and soon. 

Whatever is forthcoming , guaranteed he will be discharged and this week no doubt with several returning in stays to come but yeah that would have been nice. Gonna create new email account and sign him up to Spotify that's a start anywa, Passover the login details.  Have. Good one 

Edited by Midfielder
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

My perfect garden would be Tarmac with just enough grass for me to lie on in the hot weather. I'm 5'11 so if I made the grass around 6ft it would just give me that little bit of play to wobble my head from time to time.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

Also mate. Here it's all "green and shit" right. Well get this. My one section of garden I already know one hundred per cent is gonna be artificial grassed. Hell yeah. Fking raised patio garden over looking the hills total liability to maintain. I'm gonna deck that bad boy put up a summer to shed thing and artificial grass it. 

When I say put up, what I really mean is get a local carpenter on the cheap to do it for me. I'm a liability in that regard. total DIY novice and tard here

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My perfect garden would be Tarmac with just enough grass for me to lie on in the hot weather. I'm 5'11 so if I made the grass around 6ft it would just give me that little bit of play to wobble my head from time to time.

Why bother with grass?

Just get a rug? Or if you want greenery, a bit of artificial grass. They've come on leaps and bounds since the astroturf days! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Hey Ruge my man I got that covered for you right here. Two thirds of what technically is my garden is concrete and tarmac with sections of grass. Probably will reverse the ratio over time but in the short term hey... Anytime you need to m0ng out with the sky as your cinema , herefords where it's at brother. Pack the Fear and Loathing suitcase my man

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why bother with grass?

Just get a rug? Or if you want greenery, a bit of artificial grass. They've come on leaps and bounds since the astroturf days! 

Damned straight. I've got three sections of garden on diff parts of my small plot. The one is a raised garden surrounded by trees bushes and field fences which is awkward for sunlight. And will totally be artificial grassed. I've held it and seen it in Wickes and have a dude on stand by to do it in autumn , quoted ready. 

Drainage is a concern but assured it's not a problem. For the lazy gimp out there it's the way forward. Also don't call it AstroTurf they get offended or get offended strategically as they tell you how it's more advanced than that.  

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why bother with grass?

Need somewhere for the cat to shit.

24 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Hey Ruge my man I got that covered for you right here. Two thirds of what technically is my garden is concrete and tarmac with sections of grass. Probably will reverse the ratio over time but in the short term hey... Anytime you need to m0ng out with the sky as your cinema , herefords where it's at brother. Pack the Fear and Loathing suitcase my man

Hereford gets more appealing by the day.

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Need somewhere for the cat to shit.

Litter tray in the corner of the garden.

I've got every scenario covered!

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Hereford gets more appealing by the day.

Hell yeahhhh

only drawback is populatjon numbers but you're happily married so that doesn't affect you. Starting new life here slowly a single f&cktard in late 30s but gonna have to join Match dot com later in year or settle for cattle n sheep. 

At least the latter can't tell me oh no you shouldn't do this do that oh no green doesn't go with blue it must you wear that villa top in public. Yes , yes I must. Shutup. 

Have a villa related reg and occasionally just occasionally get a friendly horn or thumbs up I'm starting to love this place total opposite to Gloucester where rugby is king. They love their football here and are passionate about their tiny Herfeford FC which indirectly brings me to their table. 

nyeay one day we will have a pint Ruge prob VP home game. Until then, peace my man

Edited by Midfielder
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

Litter tray in the corner of the garden.

I've got every scenario covered!

Xela has a cat? What's the name of that bad boy my friend. I'm getting one later near Nov December to do some rodent control and he's gonna be called Olof even if he's named already. Or she. 

6 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Don't think I could could stand that. If I couldn't have a proper garden I'd rather go and sit in the park, or drive out into the country. 

Although I must admit, the reason our garden is so nice is because the missus does most of the gardening. 

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Don't think I could could stand that. If I couldn't have a proper garden I'd rather go and sit in the park, or drive out into the country. 

Although I must admit, the reason our garden is so nice is because the missus does most of the gardening. 

You're onto a winner there then. If my missus was to do the gardening I'd insist on the full works, but as it is I do the garden and I bloody hate it.

Â