Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

19 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Football phone ins in particular, radio WM. The thing that yanks my chain is some of the regular callers believe that they are some sort of minor celebrity. This includes some of our own fans too although the prime clearing in the woods is a bloke called Eddie who bangs on about us (like many of them do - obsession is an ugly trait) being a smaller club than his beloved ollbeeyun. I just can't take him seriously especially when he sounds like he's been permanently kicked in the groin.....and that's when I can understand him. Ay it ?

Paul from Castle Vale is the "best"...when he's on, try counting how many times he says "y'know" in his 2 or 3 minute part. I heard over 30 one night, and it's always over 20. Small heath cretin.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Paul from Castle Vale is the "best"...when he's on, try counting how many times he says "y'know" in his 2 or 3 minute part. I heard over 30 one night, and it's always over 20. Small heath cretin.

Yeah, I've noticed his "yaknoworramean" catchphrase. Almost as bad is another old nose from Erdington (pete) who is also obsessed with us and is just as thick.

Actually,  I now make a point of counting how many other team's fans start their calls talking about us and it's quite a few, each night :D.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BOF said:

I ordered Spaghetti carbonara once.  It came out with no bacon in it.  I sent it back in.  I still wonder to this day whether I was right to eat what came back out.

I know this probably makes me a bit of a scumbag but we have a regular customer who I hate who wants a loaf of bread reserved twice a week, and I often put it down my trousers.  

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Yeah, I've noticed his "yaknoworramean" catchphrase. Almost as bad is another old nose from Erdington (pete) who is also obsessed with us and is just as thick.

Actually,  I now make a point of counting how many other team's fans start their calls talking about us and it's quite a few, each night :D.

I am worried about how many of the knuckle draggers seem to be in North Brum now!

1 hour ago, Xela said:

What's that about?

Ah I just hate sky news ,....absolute arse holes, between that reporter that was absolutely delighted he asked  corbin about the train thing , to one of there reporters crawling through the crime scene of that bomb in Thailand last week before the cops sealed off the area...to one of there cretins reading facebook updates, tweets from this girls accounts and talking about her like they were her best pal .................In other news I just **** the power washer over the garden because the brother inlaw at somestage During the week broke the hazel lock connectors and couldnt give a **** to tell me before I took everything out to wash the car .......  two things in equal word removed -ishness right there 

7 hours ago, Seat68 said:

A few years back there used to be a young kid, a Villa supporter, who would phone in almost every week, he was pretty good, this was maybe 4 years ago now.

I think you're mistaken...I also thought it was a young kid but it was actually a woman!

Yeah, I thought it was a 14 yr old lad but turns out it's a girl/woman called Si, or Sy who was equally annoying not just in her tone of voice but also in her adoration of Flabby. 

Haven't heard from her this season yet. Perhaps even she sees Aggers for what he is now ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I think you're mistaken...I also thought it was a young kid but it was actually a woman!

Oh blimey. Thankfully the first time I have made that mistake. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I went to get some cash out from an ATM last night, for football (Full Kit rocket polisher and everything).  I had to wait for a fat bloke in front of me.  He appeared to finish and took a few steps back to let me get my cash out.  He was still on the phone, but he wasn't saying anything.

So I put my card in, pin, £10 please, no receipt thanks.

Beep, Beep, Beep.. No card or cash, despite being prompted to take both. 

Fat bloke comes up to me "Has it taken your card and cash too?"

me:  "You mean you just watched me do all that when it's just taken your card?!" 

Him: "I was on my phone to the bank"

"Oh that's helpful, cheers mate" walk off in a huff, shaking my head and everything.

I mean, what a **** dopey rocket polisher.  I hope he withdrew £300 because the £10 did get deposited from my account.   **** mongole, helpless morons.  Bet he can't even tie his shoe laces.

What a total, total arsehole. That's made me angry just reading that :rant:

• Like 1

I don't know if it's human nature but if someone tells me the atm isn't working,  I still have to check for myself. 

Probably just me, I guess. 

14 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I had to phone the bank last night because an ATM took my card and didn't give me my £300.

And I'm fat.

I thought it was you!  The bald head threw me off though, had a hair cut?

• Like 1

Fire drills at work, when it's cold, wet, and horrible outside, you've not got a coat, and it's feeling very likely you've got a cold coming. Why couldn't they have it yesterday, when it was nice and sunny?

Â