Piers Morgan

Pee Wee Herman

case closed

Edit - ok I fell for it 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

International Woman's Day. Yeah, right.

I shall wish Mrs H Happy IWD  .. right after she has finished washing and ironing and brings my tea tonight 

• Like 3

I had to take a day off today and in Poland, you need a doctor's note even if you just take a day off.  The earliest they could get me in is tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow anyway, so no more time.

Now I've found out that the doctor won't sign me off for today, tomorrow. Even though the earliest I could get an appointment is tomorrow.

How the hell does that work?

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I had to take a day off today and in Poland, you need a doctor's note even if you just take a day off.  The earliest they could get me in is tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow anyway, so no more time.

Now I've found out that the doctor won't sign me off for today, tomorrow. Even though the earliest I could get an appointment is tomorrow.

How the hell does that work?

That is absolute madness, you can't self certify then? what about paying for a private note? Over here it would still be from the same doctor but you just give him about £10 I think. Obviously not a clue how it works over there.

I asked my supervisor about it and apparently I can get it for 3 days past. The mother-in-law was chatting shite*(as per*) :D

*She speaks zero English but I still know that's it's 99% shite :D

The system is pretty corrupt over here. You can get signed off for weeks by relatives who are doctors and for a small fee with some doctors.

Edited by StefanAVFC

7 hours ago, Milfner said:

The way left-handed people write ticks.

Why do left handed people write ticks backwards, but every other letter or symbol in the english language they can write the proper way?

4 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm left handed.

The world is geared up for righties.

That's why you're so shit at Playstation!

Also see: Smith, Jonathan.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Had a mate at school who was like that. Wrote with his left hand but absolutely everything else he was right handed.

My Dad was left handed but when he was at school they trained it out of you :crylaugh:

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I still can't get used to Jonathan Smith.

John Smith. His parents just couldn't be arsed could they? 

It could be worse.

You could be a 'Stefan'

Why do left handed people write ticks backwards, but every other letter or symbol in the english language they can write the proper way?

Just to have it on record, I write ticks the normal way :) As in the right (handed) way

• Like 2

Â