Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just read that ITV are celebrating 30 years of "Back to the Future" later this month by showing the whole trilogy together.

Which should have earned ITV a pat on the back.

But in their infinite wisdom they've included a specially made programme entitled "Keith Lemon's Back t'Future Tribute". 

Bad ITV, very bad.

If AIDs was a person, it would be Keith Lemon.

Freddie Mercury surely ?

Just read that ITV are celebrating 30 years of "Back to the Future" later this month by showing the whole trilogy together.Which should have earned ITV a pat on the back.

But in their infinite wisdom they've included a specially made programme entitled "Keith Lemon's Back t'Future Tribute". 

Bad ITV, very bad.

If AIDs was a person, it would be Keith Lemon.

Freddie Mercury surely ?

He was certainly one of the first...

Exactly, I've got nothing against a quiet pint.  It's mainly the noise and number of dickheads that annoys me, plus it's cheaper just to have a small gathering round someone's house, or get pissed in front of the TV.  It doesn't help that my mate's fiancée has organised it and for her everything is the most important thing in the world and has set up a Facebook group thing for it.  I told them I'd go, yet she still insists on everyone confirming it via message, which I've ignored.

You must not be going to the right places. I'd much rather go out for a drink that stay at home or go round someone else's house. 

The BBC posting clickbait headlines. I expect it from most media, it really pisses me off even more with them though. It's not like there are ads on the page they want us to see.

Current example. Front page headline on bbc.co.uk "man must pay £550 after leaving bin out on wrong day", alongside a photo of a shocked looking gormless man. Which makes you think, "wow, the poor bloke has been fined by the council for leaving his bin out for a day after collection, or putting it out early, that's outrageous". But no. That's not what happened at all.

You click on their lying, bullshit headline, to find out that:

A man has been fined for leaving his wheelie bin out to be collected for several weeks.

He was fined £80 which he refused to pay. The council issued a further penalty notice and then took him to court.

So far from having to pay £550 for "leaving his bin out on the wrong day", he's had to pay £550 for leaving his bin out for weeks on end, on a very narrow pavement, ignoring requests from the council, then refusing to pay the much smaller fine and had to pay 2/3 of the fee as legal costs for being a dickhead and dragging it to court..

You're lying words removed, BBC.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Bleedin Irish all over my telly tonight

u2 and some Irish actress whose name im never going to learn to spell on TFI earlier ... Come back to the to a bit later and now we have Graham Norton , Colin Farrell and Chris O'Dowd

cant we have Thierry Henry on for a bit of balance 

Edited by tonyh29

Some of these posts have properly made me laugh. 

I do sympathise, I hadn't previously heard about the Postma story so whenever that was referenced it left me a bit confused. 

Anyway, we all know DHUTWU means "Don't Have Ulterior Thoughts Whilst Urinating".

I've seen this Postma story mentioned but don't know what it is aha.

Â