Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

One of my exes came out of the elevator on the ground floor when I came home. Now I wonder who she visited. Shouldn't care the slightest cause I have no interest anymore but still I wonder. Annoying. 

Main beams used on the motorway

Or people who flash their lights in an annoyed fashion at you because they think you have your main beam on.

I don't have my main beam up, doofus, I've just got kick-ass, retina burning xenons :)

bloody cat has ringworm so we have to now see if the kids,dog and ourselves have i, it can take up to three weeks for it to appear. looks like i might be adding that to my long list of horrible infections ive had over the years  ;)

One of my exes came out of the elevator on the ground floor when I came home. Now I wonder who she visited. Shouldn't care the slightest cause I have no interest anymore but still I wonder. Annoying. 

I bet around 8 minutes after seeing you in the elevator she was being worn like a fishermans sock.

What is this elevator of which you speak , it's called a lift , unless you are American in which case she would have got off on the first floor

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Â